Getting enough water is essential for everyone. It helps us stay hydrated so we can perform our best. Keeping hydrated is important, but we must also get our electrolytes in. Which product will help you do this? It’s Biolyte vs Liquid IV. Let’s come up with WhichChoose to explore which is the winner between both.
Liquid IV Vs Biolyte: About Product
Enhance the skin’s natural glow.
It helps get rid of that horrible after-party hangover.
It helps people relax and unwind after a hard day.
Stress and worry are reduced.
Soy-, gluten-, dairy-free.
60 days money-back guarantee.
1.1. Liquid IV
Liquid IV is an excellent-tasting rehydration drink powder that helps you stay awake and alert. It has a unique mix of vitamins and electrolytes  designed to be absorbed into the bloodstream faster than water. This means that it can start giving your body fluids and energy immediately.
The Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier is a revolutionary combination of water and CTT (Cellular Transport Technology ). It makes it easy for your cells to take in the water they need to work correctly and create energy.
Biolyte is a low-calorie electrolyte beverage that contains the same electrolyte concentration as an entire bag of intravenous fluids.
Biolyte works because it has a unique mix of electrolytes that help your body recover faster after exercise or hard physical work. Biolyte also says it can ease the hangover symptoms by replacing fluids and electrolytes lost during intense exercise faster than regular sports drinks while still being compatible with the ketogenic diet.
Biolyte Vs Liquid IV: Taste And Flavors
2.1. Liquid IV
Flavor options for liquid IV are superior to any other type of intravenous fluid. Some of the tastes are:
- Sleep Multiplier: Blueberry Lavender.
- Probiotic Kombucha: Green Apple.
- Energy Multiplier: Yuzu Pineapple and Lemon Ginger.
- Immune Support: Tangerine.
- Hydration Multiplier: Tropical Punch, Passion Fruit, Golden Cherry, Acai Berry, Guava, Lemon Lime, Pina Colada, Concord Grape, Strawberry, and Watermelon.
Some Liquid IV offers you can prefer:
Only four flavors are available for Biolyte, which is significantly fewer than the selections for Liquid IV, and they’re all quite salty: Melon, Citrus, Berry, and Tropical.
Some best-selling flavors of Biolyte are listed below:
Includes hints of raspberry and strawberry.
Biolyte Vs Liquid IV: Ingredients
3.1. Liquid IV
List of ingredients inside Liquid IV, which includes:
- Vitamin B12: Red blood cell formation prevents anemia. It also protects against osteoporosis.
- Pantothenic acid: One of eight B vitamins  that help your body convert carbs and lipids into glucose. This glucose gives you all-day energy.
- Vitamin B6 maintains circulatory amino acid levels. It reduces melancholy and anxiety and boosts immunity.
- Vitamin B3 improves cognition and prevents Alzheimer’s and schizophrenia. This chemical also lowers blood pressure and fat.
- Phosphorus removes waste and repairs tissues. It controls energy storage and use.
- Vitamin C  repairs tissue and promotes overall growth. It boosts immunity and muscles.
The ingredients of Biolyte are as listed below:
- L-Carnitine  helps your body produce energy.
- Ginger root soothes stomach ailments.
- Vitamin B5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate).
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide).
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine: Your body uses it to create antioxidants, protect the liver from alcohol, and repair cells.
- Dextrose: This exceptional sugar absorbs quickly.
- Milk Thistle: This anti-inflammatory plant promotes liver health and heals damaged tissue.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride).
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
- Glucuronolactone: Human connective tissue produces this ingredient.
Liquid IV Vs Biolyte: Nutritional Information
Check the comparison of Liquid IV and Biolyte nutrition facts below:
|Hydration drink mix||Sugar||Sodium||Vitamin C||Potassium||Chloride||Calcium|
|Biolyte Electrolyte Drink||10 g||700 mg||16 mg||400 mg||1.1g||0 mg|
|Liquid I.V. Sleep Multiplier||3.5 g||380 mg||0 mg||195 mg||0 mg||0 mg|
|Liquid I.V. Energy Multiplier||8 g||380 mg||60 mg||290 mg||0 mg||10 mg|
|Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier + Immune Support||11 g||500 mg||504 mg||370 mg||0 mg||0 mg|
|Liquid I.V. Hydration Multiplier||11 g||500 mg||100 mg||370 mg||0 mg||0 mg|
The table above shows that Biolyte contains more Sodium than Liquid IV with 700mg. This means that if you are suffering from high blood pressure, you must carefully consider it before using Biolyte to protect your heart.
Biolyte Vs Liquid IV: Pricing
5.1. Liquid IV
The lowest price for a single stick of Liquid IV is currently $1.56. See the list below for further pricing options:
- Liquid IV Sleep Multiplier: $23.99 per packet ($2.40/stick).
- Liquid IV Energy Multiplier: starting at $24.99 per packet ($1.78/stick).
- Liquid IV Probiotic Kombucha: $24.99 per packet ($1.78/stick).
- Liquid IV Immune Multiplier: starting at $24.99 per packet ($1.78/stick).
- Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier: starting at $24.99 per packet ($1.56/stick).
The price breakdown of the Biolyte bundle is as follows:
- Biolyte Citrus: $39.99.
- Biolyte Berry: $39.99.
- Biolyte Melon: $39.99.
- Biolyte Tropical: $39.99.
Defense against hydration, fatigue, cramps, etc.
The conclusion from WhichChoose about comparing Biolyte vs Liquid IV is that Liquid IV is the better electrolyte supplement. This is because it includes items for energy, hydration, sleep, and probiotic kombucha, as well as high electrolyte concentrations. Moreover, this product is cheaper and tastier.
-  Isha Shrimanker; Sandeep Bhattarai. Electrolytes. National Library of Medicine. Available at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK541123/.
-  Khan, Md. Imran H.; Farrell, Troy; Nagy, S. A.; Karim, M. A. (2018). Fundamental Understanding of Cellular Water Transport Process in Bio-Food Material during Drying. Scientific Reports, 8(1), 15191–. doi:10.1038/s41598-018-33159-7.
-  Tardy, Anne-Laure; Pouteau, Etienne; Marquez, Daniel; Yilmaz, Cansu; Scholey, Andrew (2020). Vitamins and Minerals for Energy, Fatigue and Cognition: A Narrative Review of the Biochemical and Clinical Evidence. Nutrients, 12(1), 228–. doi:10.3390/nu12010228.
-  Chambial S, Dwivedi S, Shukla KK, John PJ, Sharma P. Vitamin C in disease prevention and cure: an overview, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3783921/.
-  Fielding, Roger; Riede, Linda; Lugo, James; Bellamine, Aouatef (2018). l-Carnitine Supplementation in Recovery after Exercise. Nutrients, 10(3), 349–. doi:10.3390/nu10030349.
WhichChoose is the website products and services review that helps users in the world to find what the best is and shop easily.