If you’re struggling with the intestinal strain of your bowel movement, Colon Broom is an ideal option. In this post, WhichChoose will share the ingredients, the pros, cons, and frequently asked questions about this supplement.
About Colon Broom
Stevia Leaf Extract.
Boost metabolism rate.
Promote weight loss.
General wellness of the gut health.
Decrease blood sugar levels.
Boost probiotic growth.
Colon Broom is a colon cleanser made from natural and organic ingredients. This product aids in bettering digestive health and reducing bowel issues and constipation. It also brings long-term and additional health benefits, like increasing metabolic rates, reducing blood sugar, decreasing insulin levels, and bettering gut health.
Their company policy asks you to fill in a quick digital questionnaire depending on your medical history. Data collection aims to personalize your medical experience and offer customized medical services. It’s fast and free.
What is Colon Broom?
Colon Broom is a natural dietary product that assists in bettering gut health and reducing diarrhea. It also aids in promoting regular bowel movements and diminishing toxins. The Colon Broom supplement has additional health benefits like reducing blood sugar, assisting in weight drop, improving metabolic health, and boosting metabolic rates. Moreover, it is a vegan and gluten-free product with positive reviews and testimonials.
This product is gentle for users with allergic reactions. In addition, the Colon Broom supplement is a bulk-creating laxative that absorbs water in the colon, which aids in improving gut health, relieving bloating, addressing constipation, and increasing probiotic activity.
Colon Broom: Pros & Cons
- It is vegan-friendly and made with non-GMO ingredients.
- This product promotes weight drop and probiotic growth.
- It betters overall digestive health.
- It is only available on Colon Broom’s official website.
- Users may experience bloating on the first day of use.
- This supplement does not have third-party testing.
- Some geographical regions may not be catered for.
Does Colon Broom Actually Work For Weight Loss?
Regarding Colon Broom reviews, this product works. It’s a powerful dietary product primarily created to attack the main cause of normal bowel movement irregularity that may help gain a healthier gut. Its powerful ingredient, psyllium husk powder, helps your body’s immunity system.
Colon Broom aids in improving digestive health, lowering constipation, and healing bowel pain. This supplement can provide prominent weight drop effects when combined with other supplements. If you desire to drop weight or fight serious constipation, using the Colon Broom supplement might be right.
Colon Broom Ingredients
Colon Broom weight loss supplement is made from essential minerals, bulk-forming laxatives, and dietary fibers. It uses all-natural and high-quality ingredients that are non-GMO, vegan-friendly and gluten-free.
The main ingredient of the Colon Broom supplement is Psyllium Husk powder, a powerful vital fiber. Other ingredients contain carbohydrates such as soluble and dietary fibers, potassium, sodium, calories, and calcium. One container includes 60 servings, with each scoop consisting of about 5.7g. Each scoop of Colon Broom includes:
- Calcium: 1mg.
- Dietary fibers: 3g.
- Sodium: 60 mg.
- Calories: 20 mg.
- Soluble fibers: 2g.
- Carbohydrates: 4g.
Psyllium husk is mainly a soluble fiber with a small amount of insoluble fiber. Other ingredients in Colon Broom consist of sea salt, rice hulls, vegetable, fruit juice, natural flavoring, citric acid, and crystallized stevia salt.
Here is some information on Colon Broom ingredients, including:
- Psyllium Husk Powder promotes weight drop by acting as a craving suppressant and reduces constipation. It also increases the body’s immunity by controlling the body’s microbiome.
- Citric Acid: This ingredient is a less natural acid that helps nutrient digestion and mineral absorption. Frequent consumption of organic acids can lead intestinal walls to thicken. Citric acid also helps regulate cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Stevia Leaf Extract: This ingredient is a natural sweetener that is a natural substitute for synthetic ingredients. It helps lower blood pressure and blood sugar. Stevia leaf extract also promotes weight drop because it contains few calories.
- Sea Salt: This ingredient is a laxative and helps cleanse the colon. It also reduces constipation and detoxifies the body. This ingredient betters gut health, controls blood sugar, and enhances skin health.
- Crystallized Lemon: This ingredient decreases excess fat, prevents kidney stones and controls cholesterol levels. It also aids the digestive system in working better.
Colon Broom Real Reviews
Here are the Colon Broom review by customers from Amazon, including:
This is the first time I have written my review on the supplement; however, my experience is worth sharing. I really love Colon Broom. This product tastes great and really works well. I don’t usually eat enough fiber in my diet and get constipated and bloated easily.
Moreover, I got diverticulitis some years ago and had to stay away from some foods, especially popcorn. I have been using the Colon Broom supplement for about one year, reducing my diverticulitis symptoms. I can enjoy popcorn again without worries. It takes approximately a week to get used to it. I usually use one and ¼ scoop once daily after dinner. Every morning, I have an excellent bathroom experience and feel great.
I am not the only person for reviews; however, Colon Broom really works for me. After OTC products and countless prescriptions, I finally found a product that does what it claims to do. I highly recommend you try this supplement. I mix it with Gatorade zero and Mio flavor to change its flavor up. It would be best if you had a good blender bottle to mix it. I recommend you use from 8 to 10 oz with the mix and another 12 oz water after.
I’ve purchased this product about 2 times. I used to weigh 185lbs, and now I am 162lbs. Taking this supplement has aided me in losing weight. Remember that I also do minimal exercise and am on a calorie deficit of 1500 calories. Although its taste is good, you have to shake it more and drink it quickly, or it’ll get thick. To sum up, Colon Broom aids me with bloating a lot! I highly recommend this supplement!
After having my children, I have painful bloating and long bouts of irregularity. I have used 4 doses of Colon Broom supplement (1 dose for the first day, 2 doses for yesterday and 1 dose for today).
Yesterday I felt uncomfortable, especially in the evening. Today, I’ve had two comfortable BMs and released a lot of waste. I feel lighter and look forward to the full benefits of this supplement. I wish Colon Broom were affordable; however, it keeps me feeling good, and this product is worth my money!
Colon Broom gives the best results if you keep using it for a few days. This supplement tastes very good; however, it is expensive compared to other brands. It is worth the experiment if you experience chronic GI issues.
I felt happy with this purchase. I like the taste and see a difference in my waistline, even though I have not yet completed my 1st bottle!
I have purchased many fiber products over the years, and Colon Broom is my favorite. It has a great flavor, and is not heavy in sugar or calorie intake. I continuously buy this product again from its official website! I notice it really works.
I have diverticulitis, and my colon surgeon recommended Colon Broom. After using this supplement, I highly recommend it!
Colon Broom tastes good, and I noticed a significant improvement with lowered bloating, sustained craving control, and better digestion after the first day. This supplement is exactly what I’ve been looking for!
I am a person who prefers using natural products to enhance health. Colon Broom tastes super great. It reminds me of popsicles my mother made in childhood. I use this supplement daily and feel comfortable and lighter.
Health Benefits Of Colon Broom
Here is a description of the health benefits that come with taking the Colon Broom supplement:
- Promote weight drop: The psyllium husk powder is a fiber that helps absorb fat slowly and drop weight. It blocks fat in digestion, preventing absorption; thus, the waistline and other areas that store fat are easily trimmed. As this supplement creates a healthy gut bacteria environment, it builds a good foundation for anyone who wants to start a weight drop journey.
- Mood improvement: Constipation can make irregular bowel movements, which may stress the vagus nerve, stimulating the vasovagal syncope. When your body experiences a stress reaction because of the vagus nerve stimulation, it can reduce the blood pressure, and you’ll feel a bit lighter. Though you may faint when over-triggered by your body’s stress of bowel movement irregularity.
- Overall wellness of the gut health: Psyllium in this product aids in supporting the growth and maintenance of bacteria. The bacteria related to short-chain fatty acid creation are necessary to increase the immunity system and strengthen intestinal walls.
- Increases metabolism rate: This supplement has powerful ingredients with properties that increase the metabolism process. They better blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol levels decrease.
- Increasing probiotic growth: Colon Broom supplement contains many probiotic attributes that increase the health of probiotic growth in the digestive system. It also contains citric acid, which helps strengthen and thicken the intestinal barrier.
- Lower blood sugar levels: Psyllium husk powder contains properties that help insulin and blood sugar levels. This ingredient lowers food digestion, thus, controlling blood sugar levels.
You can get Colon Broom with free shipping and a 60-day money-back warranty.
Potential Side Effects Of Colon Broom
There are no serious risks related to Colon Broom. Yet, some users have reported facing bloating after some days of taking this product. If you suffer from this symptom, you need to talk to a medical professional. Besides bloating, no reported or experienced serious side effects of taking Colon Broom.
Moreover, you should take enough fluid when taking Colon Broom is essential for more effective and better results. Using enough fluids is necessary to prevent constipation or acid reflux from the high fiber content in this product. Pregnant women, lactating females, and those looking to conceive should consult doctors before using Colon Broom.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where to buy Colon Broom?
You can purchase Colon Broom supplements on its official website.
Is Colon Broom safe & legit?
Yes, Colon Broom is safe and legit. This supplement is highly reputable because it’s vegan-friendly and gluten-free, and this has many positive reviews and testimonials.
This product’s benefits include elevating metabolic rates, decreasing blood sugar, and increasing metabolic health. Moreover, Colon Broom is widely used and available on many online retailers.
Can I take Colon Broom before and after pictures?
Results of using Colon Broom before and after weight loss are significantly different. Taking this supplement helps you achieve your body goal. It betters metabolism and makes you feel clean and light. In addition, this product is made from 100% ingredients; therefore, it is suitable for anyone.
How does Colon Broom help?
Colon Broom aids with constipation and diarrhea, and it works well. This fiber-based supplement comes in the form of a powder that you can mix with water to make a beverage.
How much does Colon Broom cost?
Here are the costs of Colon Broom, as follows:
1 Bottle: $64.99 per bottle + Free Shipping.
3 Bottles: $35.99 per bottle + Free Shipping.
6 Bottles: $27.99 per bottle + Free Shipping.
What is Colon Broom customer service?
Here is some information you can contact Colon Broom:
Company: Max Nutrition UAB.
Company code: 305420438.
Address: Antakalnio str. 17, LT-10312 Vilnius, Lithuania.
Address of registration: Lvovo 37-101, LT-09307, Vilnius, Lithuania.
Phone: +1 (203) 872-9584 (in English).
How long does it take the Colon broom to work?
You will feel changes in your bowel movements from 24 to 72 hours after using Colon Broom.
In conclusion, Colon Broom aids in enhancing general digestive health. This product makes you feel better and lighter and assists in bowel movements and digestion. In addition, it is safe for those with food allergies, lactose intolerance, and those who prefer natural supplements. To ensure Colon Broom is suitable for you, you should consult your doctor in advance. WhichChoose hopes you find the helpful information we bring to you in this article.
WhichChoose avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing instructions and depend on academic research and peer-reviewed studies from medical institutions and associations.
- Anderson, J.W., Allgood, L.D., Turner, J., Oeltgen, P.R. and Daggy, B.P. (1999). Effects of psyllium on glucose and serum lipid responses in men with type 2 diabetes and hypercholesterolemia. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, [online] 70(4), pp.466–473. Available at: https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/70/4/466/4729069.
- Weickert, M.O. and Pfeiffer, A.F.H. (2008). Metabolic Effects of Dietary Fiber Consumption and Prevention of Diabetes. The Journal of Nutrition, [online] 138(3), pp.439–442. Available at: https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/138/3/439/4670214
- Agrawal, R. (2022). Psyllium: A Source of Dietary Fiber. Dietary Fibers. [online] Available at: https://www.intechopen.com/chapters/78644
- Fikry, A.M., Ismail Elsayed Attia, Ismail, I.E. and Reda, F. m (2021). Dietary citric acid enhances growth performance, nutrient digestibility, intestinal microbiota,… [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/352352857_Dietary_citric_acid_enhances_growth_performance_nutrient_digestibility_intestinal_microbiota_antioxidant_status_and_immunity_of_Japanese_quails
- Khan, Y., Rafeeq Alam Khan, Syeda Afroz and Siddiq, A. (2010). Evaluation of hypolipidemic effect of citrus lemon. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/261276322_Evaluation_of_hypolipidemic_effect_of_citrus_lemon
- Jan, S.A., Habib, N., Shinwari, Z.K. et al. The anti-diabetic activities of natural sweetener plant Stevia: an updated review. SN Appl. Sci. 3, 517 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s42452-021-04519-2
- Gul Z, Monga M. Medical and dietary therapy for kidney stone prevention. Korean J Urol. 2014 Dec;55(12):775-9. doi: 10.4111/kju.2014.55.12.775.
- Aydin MA, Salukhe TV, Wilke I, Willems S. Management and therapy of vasovagal syncope: A review. World J Cardiol. 2010 Oct 26;2(10):308-15. doi: 10.4330/wjc.v2.i10.308.
- Jalanka J, Major G, Murray K, Singh G, Nowak A, Kurtz C, Silos-Santiago I, Johnston JM, de Vos WM, Spiller R. The Effect of Psyllium Husk on Intestinal Microbiota in Constipated Patients and Healthy Controls. Int J Mol Sci. 2019 Jan 20;20(2):433. doi: 10.3390/ijms20020433.
WhichChoose is the website products and services review that helps users in the world to find what the best is and shop easily.