Hair loss can affect your appearance and self-esteem. You may feel unconfident about your body, but there’s a lot you can do to prevent your hair loss. In this post, WhichChoose will share some tips for home remedies for hair loss. Let’s read and choose the one suitable for your hair!
One of the most effective home remedies to control hair loss is fenugreek. Fenugreek seeds are rich in hormonal backgrounds that help in hair growth and repair hair follicles. These also include nicotinic acid and proteins that strengthen the hair stems and increase hair growth. Here is the instruction for using Fenugreek seeds:
- Step 1: Use 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in a mixer and grind them to a powder.
- Step 2: Deliver to a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of olive or coconut oil.
- Step 3: Mix ingredients well and use this paste on your hair, particularly the roots.
- Step 4: Dry it for 10 minutes and cleanse it with mild shampoo.
Aloe vera is another effective home remedy for hair loss and rapid growth. It can effectively reduce scalp problems such as scaling and itching. Aloe vera’s slightly alkaline property helps restore the scalp’s natural pH level, promoting hair growth. Moreover, it also helps you combat dandruff. You can refer to how to use aloe vera to prevent hair loss:
- Step 1: Take a leaf of aloe vera, pick up the pulp and apply it to the scalp and hair.
- Step 2: Leave it for 45 minutes to an hour and wash the hair with water.
Follow this hair loss treatment 3 to 4 times a week to get better results.
The lack of nutrition in the hair has often been a cause of excessive hair loss; therefore, hot oil massage is an effective way to control hair loss. Massage the scalp daily for a few minutes with warm oil. You can use any oil rich in vitamin E: Coconut oil, almond oil, mustard oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, etc.
If you experience hair loss due to dandruff, jojoba oil can be a perfect option. Moreover, you can choose a mixture of all the oils for the best results.
The curd is one of the most effective home remedies for hair loss. It helps your hair be smooth, soft, and shiny. You can apply the curd directly on the scalp and hair or mix 2 tablespoons of curd with 1 tablespoon of honey and apply the mixture to get the best effects. Leave the mask on for 30 minutes and then wash it with water.
Do you know how to use Indian gooseberry to control hair loss and promote natural growth? Vitamin C deficiency can trigger hair loss, and Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C. It helps maintain a healthy scalp and promotes hair growth. Here is the instruction for using Indian gooseberry to control hair loss:
- Step 1: Take some Indian gooseberries, remove the seeds and grind them.
- Step 2: Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and Indian gooseberries.
- Step 3: Mix well and massage for around 5 minutes.
- Step 4: Leave it for 10 minutes and clean your hair with shampoo.
Licorice is a helpful herb in preventing hair loss and hair damage. It helps to get rid of scalp irritations and soothes the scalp. Soak some strands of licorice roots in the milk overnight. In the morning, grind the mixture to make a paste and apply this paste to the bald areas before bed. Leave it overnight and shampoo it in the morning.
Coconut Milk For Hair Growth
Coconut milk contains fats and proteins that promote hair growth and control hair loss. For quick results, apply coconut milk to the scalp and hair. Besides, you can extract the milk from this paste and apply the milk directly to the scalp and ends of the hair. Leave it on for 30 minutes to 1 hour, and then shampoo the hair.
Egg white is rich in proteins and vitamins. It can nourish the hair, promoting smooth and shiny hair. If you want long, strong hair, you should use egg white. You can refer to how to apply egg white to prevent hair loss:
- Step 1: Break some eggs and collect only the egg white.
- Step 2: Apply it as a mask on the scalp and hairs.
- Step 3: Leave it for 30 minutes to 1 hour and wash it with water.
Repeat this hair loss treatment at least once a week to reduce hair loss and increase hair growth.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is one of the ideal options for controlling hair loss. Here is the instruction for using apple cider vinegar for hair:
- Step 1: Mix 16 ounces of water with 2-4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Step 2: Pour the mixture over your hair after shampooing and conditioning.
- Step 3: Leave it on for 2 minutes and cleanse it with water.
For best results, use this treatment for hair loss at least twice a week.
Grapeseed oil is a natural and effective hair conditioner and moisturizer that can treat hair problems such as hair loss, dandruff, and weakened hair. Moreover, it also contains antioxidants that could effectively control the production of DHT in the roots of the hair, which is one of the main causes of hair loss. Simply massage your scalp and hair regularly at night with grapeseed oil, let it through the night, and wash it with water in the morning.
Some factors of hair growth, like genetics, are out of your control. But you will see improved hair growth if you apply some tips above. Using home remedies for hair loss and caring for the hair may enhance growth and thickness. If your hair still loses, WhichChoose suggests you should see a doctor.
WhichChoose is the website products and services review that helps users in the world to find what the best is and shop easily.