You might have heard of Instaflex Advanced vs Osteo Bi Flex as joint health supplements. Are they good? The answer is YES. But when it comes to a comparison between these two products, which performs better? In this blog, WhichChoose will bring them to the table with decisive criteria to find out which option is more worth it. Keep reading.
Instaflex Advanced Vs Osteo Bi Flex: Overview
No Glucosamine or Chondroitin
One capsule daily for seven-day joint pain relief
A comprehensive remedy for all types of arthritis
Improves joint versatility and mobility
Promotes muscle recovery
Requires two tablets taken per day
Comes with vitamin D for an optional package
Supports immune system
Relieves joint and muscle pain
1.1 Instaflex Advanced
Instaflex Advanced is an upgrade of the original Instaflex to alleviate discomfort, enhance flexibility and support joint relief. Its formula is designed by Dr. David L. Katz and was tested by an authorized third-party lab.
The manufacturer states on its official website that Instaflex Advanced can relieve pain in joints and muscles within just seven days of use. Also, this joint supplement says no to glucosamine and chondroitin. It instead contains science-backed ingredients with arthritis properties to ensure fast joint relief and reduced stiffness (more discussed later).
1.2 Osteo Bi Flex
Like Instaflex Advanced, Osteo Bi Flex was created to alleviate muscle and joint pain, but its formula can also support the immune system. Additionally, it’s recommended primarily for those with knee osteoarthritis.
Without a doubt, Osteo Bi Flex features glucosamine and chondroitin, which play an essential role in treating osteoarthritis. According to scientific studies, these two substances help a lot with joint inflammation which causes pain.
Instaflex Advanced Vs Osteo Bi Flex: Ingredients
2.1 Common Ingredients
Boswellia Serrata Extract and Hyaluronic Acid are the ingredients both joint supplements share in common. So, what benefits does each ingredient offer?
- Boswellia Serrata Extract is a potent anti-inflammatory agent  that protects your cartilage, eases stiffness in joints, and cures arthritis.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring antioxidant  produced in the human body organs such as the eyes, joints, and heart valves. It acts as a lubricant, ensuring smooth and healthy movement.
2.2 Unique Ingredients
Below are the unique ingredients in each joint supplement.
|Instaflex Advanced||Osteo Bi Flex|
Instaflex Advanced Vs Osteo Bi Flex: How To Take?
3.1 Instaflex Advanced
The manufacturer recommends that users take one capsule daily with a full cup of water. Taking every pill daily during four weeks of use can generate substantial results for the best results.
3.2 Osteo Bi Flex
With Ostero Flex, you are recommended to take 2 tablets per day with meals. It’s better that you take the tablets separately twice a day.
Instaflex Advanced Vs Osteo Bi Flex: Side Effects
4.1 Instaflex Advanced
Instaflex is a safe product for adults to use. However, there is a low chance that you may experience edema, nausea, dizziness, headache, itching, constipation, or indigestion. If these side effects occur to you, though minor, consult with your doctor before taking any more capsules.
4.2 Osteo Bi Flex
There is a higher chance of experiencing adverse reactions with Osteo Bi-Flex than with Instaflex Advanced. That’s because the former includes glucosamine which some people are allergic to if they are sensitive to shellfish. Accordingly, potential side effects of Osteo Bi-Flex are nausea, constipation, hair loss, stomach cramps, bloating, and puffy eyelids.
Instaflex Advanced Vs Osteo Bi Flex: Pricing
5.1. Instaflex Advanced
A bottle of Instaflex Advanced costs $69.99 for a 30-day supply. Although it’s beyond the average joint supplement price, the provided value is worth what it costs for specific reasons:
- The key ingredients are natural and of high quality.
- It was tested by an authorized third party.
- One small daily capsule for rapid joint relief in just a week.
- 14-day trial samples are available.
- The Instaflex company offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
5.2 Osteo Bi Flex
Osteo Bi-Flex prices vary. Overall, it can fall between $17.70 and $35.47. The highest price falls to Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength with Vitamin D, while the cheapest option is Osteo Bi-Flex One Per Day. The company does not offer a refund guarantee, which is a downside compared to Instaflex Advanced.
All in all, which is the better option in this Instaflex Advanced vs Osteo Bi Flex comparison? With all considerations, we recommend Instaflex Advanced. Although it’s costly, it provides high-quality pain-relieving ingredients without shellfish extracts. Also, Instaflex Advanced was clinically tested to alleviate joint pain and all arthritis types, while Osteo Bi Flex is geared the most toward osteoarthritis.
However, we appreciate that Osteo Bi-Flex delivers direct benefits on immunity. This might not be mandatory in joint health supplements, but it’s still a plus here.
Anyway, when we talk about a comprehensive supplement to relieve joint pain, reduce stiffness, treat arthritis and increase joint mobility, we talk about Instaflex Advanced. WhichChoose hopes this comparison based on Instaflex Advanced vs Osteo Bi Flex has been helpful!
-  Siddiqui M. Z. (2011). Boswellia serrata, a potential antiinflammatory agent: an overview. Indian journal of pharmaceutical sciences, 73(3), 255–261. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3309643/
-  Sudha, P. N., & Rose, M. H. (2014). Beneficial effects of hyaluronic acid. Advances in food and nutrition research, 72, 137–176. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25081082/
-  Sadigursky, D., Magnavita, V., Sá, C., Monteiro, H. S., Braghiroli, O., & Matos, M. (2022). UNDENATURED COLLAGEN TYPE II FOR THE TREATMENT OF OSTEOARTHRITIS OF THE KNEE. Acta ortopedica brasileira, 30(2), e240572. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35765574/
-  Bruyère, O., Altman, R. D., & Reginster, J. Y. (2016). Efficacy and safety of glucosamine sulfate in the management of osteoarthritis: Evidence from real-life setting trials and surveys. Seminars in arthritis and rheumatism, 45(4 Suppl), S12–S17. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26806187/
WhichChoose is the website products and services review that helps users in the world to find what the best is and shop easily.