For a truly effective energy boost, you must go beyond the healthy choice of a fresh green energy drink. You need a drink with natural vitamins, minerals, amino acids, adaptogens, superfoods, and the energy-boosting benefits of a proprietary blend of herbal extracts. Read these Liquid IV Energy Multiplier review from WhichChoose to explore whether it might be the answer or not.
What Is Liquid IV Energy Multiplier?
Wake up your tastebuds and is crisp, light, and zesty.
Get it for hydration, alongside nutrients and electrolytes.
Deliver steady energy throughout your day.
Despite having sugar and sodium, Energy Multiplier is a fantastic coffee replacement. But it will help you stay hydrated and give you a surge of energy from the caffeine.
The Liquid IV Energy Multiplier also has matcha, guayusa, ginger, and CTT (Cellular Transport Technology) . Caffeine can be found in matcha and guayusa , two tea varieties. These are equal to about one cup of coffee in terms of caffeine content; they contain about 100 mg.
Benefiting from the antioxidants  found in matcha, guayusa, and ginger, this product is a great choice. When free radicals do their damage, antioxidants step in to aid.
The Energy Multiplier gives you nutrients, electrolytes, and water in the form of liquid I.V. CTT. Forget about coffee; this supplement’s innovative mix will keep you energized and focused all day long.
Liquid IV Energy Multiplier Ingredients
Liquid IV Energy Multiplier contains many natural ingredients. Here are some key components you should take note of:
- Vitamin C helps rebuild tissue, boosts immunity, and fights sickness. It has more vitamin C than an orange.
- Ginger aids digestion and delivers antioxidants.
- Sodium citrate is a citric acid salt that balances the sweetness.
- Stevia leaf extract  is a no-calorie sweetener.
- Natural flavors come from fruits, vegetables, roots, etc.
- Guayusa tea is naturally caffeinated and provides all-day energy.
- B vitamins boost energy and cellular health.
- Dextrose improves the absorption of formula nutrients.
- Premium organic matcha  is naturally caffeinated Japanese green tea leaves. It gives clean energy without crashing.
- Potassium citrate helps maintain fluid balance, transport nutrients, and reduce cramps.
- Mined salt delivers sweat-lost electrolytes and aids in water absorption.
- Pure cane sugar helps salt absorb water.
- Dipotassium phosphate assists with fast hydration.
- Silicon dioxide helps produce a consistent and smooth powder.
Liquid IV Energy Multiplier Flavors
In this Liquid IV Energy review, we will show you two flavors of this Liquid IV version: Yuzu Pineapple and Lemon Ginger.
- Yuzu Pineapple Energy Multiplier: The Yuzu Pineapple Energy Multiplier is a fusion of mental and physical energy that hydrates you twice as fast as plain water. This supplement has a unique mix of Coffeeberry Energy Extract, CognatIQ Coffee Fruit Extract, and L-Theanine that gives you a boost both physically and mentally.
New refreshing flavor.
Contain ~100mg of natural caffeine.
Designed to enhance rapid absorption of water.
- Lemon Ginger: Energy on the go has never been easier than with the Lemon Ginger Energy Multiplier, an innovative blend of Matcha, Guayusa, and Ginger supercharged by CTT.
High in antioxidants and the Amino Acid L-Theanine.
Improve mood and focus.
Delicious lemon ginger flavor.
Premium Matcha and Green Energy Blend.
Liquid IV Energy Multiplier Reviews: Side Effects And Dosage
There are 100 milligrams of caffeine in the Energy Multiplier. The highest daily safe dose is 400 mg. You need to think about how much other caffeine you’re consuming if you’re going to drink this for energy.
Caffeine can damage the heart and cause irregular heartbeats, breathing problems, and even death when used in large quantities.
Liquid IV Energy Multiplier Reviews By Customers
Here are some positive reviews from Liquid IV Energy Multiplier’s customers:
This is fantastic in the mornings, especially when combined with intermittent fasting. It helps me get up and going, and I wish I could stock up on it.
People need to read the directions. It says to add 12 oz of water, not 16.9 or 20, and to shake well. It doesn’t taste horrible; it’s like a lemon-lime Gatorade, and it gives you energy. I just wish it wasn’t so expensive to purchase more. If you think it’s too powerful, add more water; if it’s not strong enough, use less. As far as flavor goes, I will recommend it to everyone I know. Some people like it, while others don’t.
I was hesitant to purchase this. I also ignored the flavor and ended up with lemon ginger, which I knew I’d despise. I didn’t dislike the taste! It’s actually rather good! I usually need 5 hours of energy for work. Some days, I don’t need the 5hr energy because I have liquid IV energy. But all of this is dependent on my Fibromyalgia. In terms of hydration, it works!!! At work, I usually sweat profusely. I haven’t worked up a sweat since using this!
I’ve tried every drug and vitamin to combat brain fog, hypersomnia, and sleep apnea, but nothing helped. I never slept enough and felt tired all day. I had the urge but not enough energy to do much. I’m neither anemic nor thyroid-challenged. When I ran out after 11 days, I regretted not getting more. It improves my living quality. If you want to sleep, don’t consume it in the late afternoon or evening. Try it, and hopefully you will like it.
I bought them because I like guayusa. I loved drinking this in the morning. Bright green and easily mixed. Even though it tasted great, it didn’t give me as much energy as a strongly caffeinated tea. I needed caffeine at noon instead of being able to go until 1-2 pm without feeling tired. I ate them all and liked them.
Liquid IV Energy Multiplier review from WhichChoose said it’s a great new energy product. Cellular Transport Technology (CTT), which uses the right mix of substances to boost energy, is used in this formula. Moreover, Energy Multiplier uses premium ingredients to be clean and straightforward, so you get the energy you need without extra components.
-  Khan, Md. Imran H.; Farrell, Troy; Nagy, S. A.; Karim, M. A. (2018). Fundamental Understanding of Cellular Water Transport Process in Bio-Food Material during Drying. Scientific Reports, 8(1), 15191–. doi:10.1038/s41598-018-33159-7.
-  Wise, Graham; Negrin, Adam (2019). A critical review of the composition and history of safe use of guayusa: a stimulant and antioxidant novel food. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, (), 1–12. doi:10.1080/10408398.2019.1643286.
-  V. Hajhashemi, G. Vaseghi, M. Pourfarzam, and A. Abdollahi. Are antioxidants helpful for disease prevention? Res Pharm Sci. 2010 Jan-Jun; 5(1): 1-8. Available at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3093095/.
-  Samuel, Priscilla; Ayoob, Keith T; Magnuson, Bernadene A; Wölwer-Rieck, Ursula; Jeppesen, Per Bendix; Rogers, Peter J; Rowland, Ian; Mathews, Rebecca (2018). Stevia Leaf to Stevia Sweetener: Exploring Its Science, Benefits, and Future Potential. The Journal of Nutrition, 148(7), 1186S–1205S. doi:10.1093/jn/nxy102.
-  Joanna Kochman;Karolina Jakubczyk;Justyna Antoniewicz;Honorata Mruk;Katarzyna Janda; (2020). Health Benefits and Chemical Composition of Matcha Green Tea: A Review. Molecules, (), –. doi:10.3390/molecules26010085.
WhichChoose is the website products and services review that helps users in the world to find what the best is and shop easily.