With a liquid IV hydration multiplier, nutrients, minerals, salts, and other vitamins and minerals can be replaced with a drink instead of a needle. Is this a good idea? Let’s look at these Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier reviews in the article from WhichChoose below to explore more.
What Is Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier?
Non-GMO electrolyte drink mix.
Faster and more efficient hydration than water.
Has 3x the electrolytes and five vitamins of standard sports drinks.
Convenient, travel-friendly, single-serving packets.
No artificial ingredients.
Gluten-, soy-, dairy-free.
Free shipping on all orders.
Stevia Leaf Extract.
Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier is an electrolyte solution that hydrates people twice as well as regular water. It is the name of the main offering from Liquid IV. This brand uses Cellular Transport Technology (CTT) to speed up getting water into the bloodstream. Unlike energy drinks, there are just 45 calories in one serving of Liquid IV.
Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier Ingredients
Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier claims that it uses all-natural components. Is that true? Take a closer look at the ingredient lists of Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier.
- Sodium citrate , a citric acid salt, balances sweetness with acidity.
- Dextrose improves nutritional absorption in formulas.
- Electrolyte potassium citrate  aids in fluid balance, nutrient transport, and cramp prevention.
- Vitamin C  promotes tissue healing, immune function, and illness prevention.
- Mined salt replaces electrolytes lost through sweat and aids water absorption.
- Pure cane sugar helps absorb water with salt.
- Vitamin B  supports energy production and cellular health.
Types Of Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier
There are many types of Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier. Here are three best-selling flavors:
- Liquid IV Colada Hydration Multiplier
With its delightful blend of pineapple and coconut, the Pina Colada Hydration Multiplier is an ideal choice for brightening up gloomy days.
Like their other multipliers, the Pina Colada version uses CTT to speed up the hydration process by a factor of 2, making it a more impressive and tasty alternative to plain water.
Use Cellular Transport Technology to speed up the hydration process.
Great for poolside.
- Liquid IV Passion Fruit Hydration Multiplier
This blend is acidic and juice-like with a hint of sourness, and the honey and berry highlight the mouthwatering passion fruit flavor.
Hints of honey and berry.
Use Cellular Transport Technology to speed up the hydration process.
Bring to mind white sand beaches and clear blue water.
Great for making it a mocktail.
- Liquid IV Watermelon Hydration Multiplier
It has a mild, pleasant flavor, and the Watermelon Hydration Multiplier is a great way to stay hydrated. This flavor is like drinking a juicy slice of watermelon, except it’s more hydrating.
In addition to having a pleasant watermelon flavor, this multiplier also has a light, floral aftertaste that will keep you on your toes. The Watermelon Hydration Multiplier is no different from the others; it employs CTT to hydrate your cells more quickly and effectively than plain water.
Great for pregame.
Crisp Watermelon and unexpected notes of rose.
How Does Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier Work?
The hydration multiplier improves water intake by using sodium and glucose co-transport across the stomach. By having the ideal salt-to-glucose ratio, water is absorbed into the body more quickly than if you only drank water.
Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier Side Effects
Certain health issues require caution when utilizing this hydration multiplier:
- 11 g of sugar per stick may impact diabetics.
- High blood pressure patients should avoid the sticks’ high salt content.
- Sodium can trigger new kidney stones in those who already have them.
Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier reviews list side effects. Diarrhea is prevalent. Headaches, weariness, fever, nausea, chills, and hand/foot discomfort are also common.
The Recommended Dosage Of Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier
Users should mix one Liquid IV powder packet with 16 ounces of cold water and shake well to distribute the powder. Depending on how strong a taste you like, use more or less water.
It is advised to be taken daily. Many consumers enjoy Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier daily to rehydrate during or after intense workouts, traveling, or on one of life’s adventures. Sitting all day, you may not need to drink this daily.
Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier Reviews By Customers
What do customers say after using Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier? Here are some we collected:
My grandson introduced me to the Liquid IV hydration booster. I’ve been dehydrated lately, to the point of being hospitalized. He assured my son, his father, that Liquid IV would suffice. I showed it to my doctor before utilizing it, and she gave me the go-ahead. I’ll be 91 years old next week, but thanks to Liquid IV, I feel like I’m 21!
Some may think this product is unneeded, but it’s the best thing that’s happened to me this year. For the longest time, I’ve fought dehydration. I’m an athlete who works out as frequently as possible. As you can see, I’m in desperate need of water. The Liquid IV does all of that and more. Although I dislike the taste, I value its constancy and effectiveness.
I’ve tried many different sports drinks, but this one actually works. The first time I used it, I was amazed at how quickly I recovered after my bike ride to work. I’m 61 years old, and I ride my bike to commute to work, keep up with my daughter during cross-country practice, and run our dogs.
My buddies and I ordered these for a festival weekend and remarked they’ve never felt more energized at a rave. Each month lol. I wanted us to stay hydrated since we’d be walking and dancing a much. They’re salty, but the lemon-lime flavor is wonderful. One packet a day kept us going all weekend, and I’ll bring them to every rave.
You don’t know if you’re hydrated enough. Let me tell you, one in the morning gives me all-day energy. I was groggy and lazy all day. And grumpy and late. I’ve been craving beer since drinking this. I’m impressed with how well it works. I ordered this for our vacation because we drank a lot and wanted to help with hangovers. On occasion, we drink. My husband and I let loose and have fun since we have three kids. I wanted to try but stopped. Didn’t regret getting it! Pricy but worth it.
Consuming Hydration Multiplier 30-60 minutes before exercise, while traveling, recuperating from illness, or even when feeling thirsty is a terrific idea. That is why WhichChoose brings these Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier reviews to help you clearly know the benefits of using this incredible product.
-  Khan, Md. Imran H.; Farrell, Troy; Nagy, S. A.; Karim, M. A. (2018). Fundamental Understanding of Cellular Water Transport Process in Bio-Food Material during Drying. Scientific Reports, 8(1), 15191–. doi:10.1038/s41598-018-33159-7.
-  Islam, M R; Samadi, A R; Ahmed, S M; Bardhan, P K; Ali, A (1984). Oral rehydration therapy: efficacy of sodium citrate equals to sodium bicarbonate for correction of acidosis in diarrhoea. Gut, 25(8), 900–904. doi:10.1136/gut.25.8.900.
-  Moseley, Kendall F; Weaver, Connie M; Appel, Lawrence; Sebastian, Anthony; Sellmeyer, Deborah E (2013). Potassium citrate supplementation results in sustained improvement in calcium balance in older men and women. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research, 28(3), 497–504. doi:10.1002/jbmr.1764.
-  Carr, Anitra; Maggini, Silvia (2017). Vitamin C and Immune Function. Nutrients, 9(11), 1211–.doi:10.3390/nu9111211.
-  Tardy, Anne-Laure; Pouteau, Etienne; Marquez, Daniel; Yilmaz, Cansu; Scholey, Andrew (2020). Vitamins and Minerals for Energy, Fatigue and Cognition: A Narrative Review of the Biochemical and Clinical Evidence. Nutrients, 12(1), 228–. doi:10.3390/nu12010228.
WhichChoose is the website products and services review that helps users in the world to find what the best is and shop easily.