Manufacturers of the Liquid IV claim that their product can help increase your immune system, improve muscle recovery and even lead to weight loss; however, there is more to the product than this. In this blog post, WhichChoose will look at Liquid IV reviews to explore everything about this incredible product.
What Is Liquid IV?
It reduces anxiety and stress.
It works as an energy enhancer.
It aids in the elimination of nasty hangovers.
Restores skin’s radiance.
Liquid IV is a supplement that successfully hydrates you faster by utilizing vitamins and minerals to carry fluid all over your body. This product is based on the WHO Oral Rehydrating Solution, a scientifically determined ratio of glucose, potassium, and salt needed to rehydrate you optimally and counteract severe dehydration side effects.
Liquid IV hydration multiplier is an electrolyte solution that doubles or triples water’s hydration. Cellular Transport Technology (CTT) is used in Liquid IV to speed up hydration. One more thing is that delicious liquid IV flavors include passion fruit, apple cinnamon, acai berry, and lemon-lime. It’s flavored with non-GMO cane sugar.
Liquid IV Ingredients
Here are the key ingredients inside each Liquid IV pack that makes this product works:
- Niacin: Powder with capsicum, piperine, caffeine, and niacin (vitamin B3). All of these are good weight loss nutrients. Niacin, or Vitamin B3, boosts cognitive performance and prevents schizophrenia and Alzheimer’s . Furthermore, this ingredient lowers blood pressure and body fat. It prevents skin cancer, too. Niacin is one of 8 water-soluble dietary vitamins that make food energy available.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 component helps maintain healthy amino acid levels. Regular intake increases immunity. Vitamin B6 reduces anxiety and depression  symptoms as well. In addition, this vitamin generates gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), dopamine, and serotonin, which regulate mood. It helps produce hemoglobin, which may alleviate anemia , and reduces premenstrual water retention.
- Pantothenic Acid  (Vitamin B5): This B vitamin helps your body convert lipids, carbs, etc., into glucose. The glucose will keep you active and energized. Pantothenic acid also aids nerve function. This water-soluble vitamin is crucial for healthy, bright skin as well.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps produce collagen, which boosts skin firmness and suppleness. Eye problems, colds, and cancer are prevented with vitamin C as well. Vitamin C in I.V. hydration multiplier heals tissues  and promotes growth. It also supports muscle and immunity.
- Phosphorus: This element keeps bones healthy and strong. It removes waste and heals damaged tissues. It also helps regulate heartbeat, muscle contraction, renal function, and nervous system function. Phosphorus regulates energy storage and use. Joint pain, appetite loss, weariness, bone discomfort, and respiratory issues require more of this mineral.
- Vitamin B12: B12, or cobalamin, prevents anemia by producing red blood cells. This vitamin boosts energy and productivity. It also promotes bone health and prevents osteoporosis . Moreover, B12 protects brain cells and memory.
Variable Options Of Liquid IV
Liquid IV has many versions that can help you have a wide range of choices, such as Hydration Multiplier, Energy Multiplier, Sleep Multiplier, and Hydration Multiplier + Immune Support. Here is detailed information about each type:
- Hydration Multiplier: Hydration Multiplier is a great-tasting, Non-GMO electrolyte drink mix driven by Cellular Transport Technology (CTT). One stick has 3x the electrolytes and five vitamins of standard sports drinks.
- Energy Multiplier: Though it does contain sugar and sodium, Energy Multiplier is a wonderful replacement for coffee. However, you’ll be better able to stay hydrated and receive a caffeine-based energy boost from the drink.
- Sleep Multiplier: Liquid IV Sleep is a great-tasting, non-GMO bedtime drink mix that uses Cellular Transport Technology (CTT) to facilitate quick absorption of this Sleep Blend into the bloodstream. Melatonin, L-Theanine, and Valerian root help you sleep faster.
- Hydration Multiplier + Immune Support: A non-GMO, cutting-edge blend of Vitamin C, Zinc, and Wellmune, this type of Liquid IV maintains and fortifies the immune system.
One stick has 3x the electrolytes and five vitamins of standard sports drinks.
Help you stay hydrated and receive a caffeine-based energy boost.
Maintain and fortify the immune system.
Convenient, on-the-go digestive support.
Melatonin, L-Theanine, and Valerian root help you sleep faster.
What Is The Pros And Cons Of Liquid IV?
There are pros and cons of Liquid IV:
- Quickly hydrates cells in the body.
- New, environmentally friendly packaging.
- There is no cost for domestic shipping.
- Avoids the unpleasant effects of drinking too much.
- Numerous options for nutritious drinks.
- Gluten-free, non-GMO, and free of dairy and soy products.
- There are 11 grams of sugar, which could be too much for some people.
- When bought online, they are pretty pricey.
Who Should Use Liquid IV?
There is a lack of information about who should utilize Liquid IV. No evaluations or worries have been raised concerning excluding certain groups or individuals at this time. Yet, a small number of users have reported stomach upset and nausea.
You should try out a small portion of the contents to see whether you have any reactions to them before committing to the complete packet. Before making a purchase, read the label to be sure there are no ingredients to which you are allergic. You should also see your doctor before using any new supplements or medications.
Does Liquid IV Work?
Classic ORT (Oral Rehydration Therapy) beverages combine sodium chloride, glucose, and potassium to generate a liquid with a specified osmolarity, allowing the liquid to enter the body quickly. Hydrate and replenish electrolytes without causing imbalances.
Liquid IV products are high-quality and backed by research. While it’s heavy in sodium and sugar for some, the nutrient profile is appropriate for ORT.
Liquid IV Side Effects
Aside from the benefits, Liquid IV contains some ingredients that can cause side effects when overused. Here are the details:
- Sodium and sugar in Hydration Multiplier are safety concerns. Diabetics and hypertensives should take this product cautiously. Many of us consume too much sodium. Thus, we wouldn’t recommend more than 1 per day.
- It has 100 mg of caffeine. 400 mg/day is the highest safe dose. If you drink this for energy, evaluate how much caffeine you’re already ingesting. Caffeine can induce irregular pulse, respiratory problems, and heart damage.
- Sleep Multiplier has side effects. L-theanine overdose causes nausea, headaches, and irritability. These negative effects are encountered in higher doses.
- Valerian root is safe but can produce high doses of headaches, stomach problems, dizziness, excessive drowsiness, or restlessness.
- Melatonin is harmless but may cause headaches, dizziness, and tiredness.
- Vitamin C is safe and water-soluble in Immune Support. Above 2000 mg, the risk of kidney stones, nausea, and digestive issues increases.
- Zinc is a necessary mineral, but too much might impair mineral absorption.
Before taking any supplement, especially Liquid IV packages with specialist contents, consult your doctor.
Liquid IV Price & Where To Buy Liquid IV
Individual sticks cost $1.50 from a merchant. Amazon and the Liquid IV website sell larger packets, lowering the per-pack pricing. Sixteen strawberry Hydration Multiplier packets cost $25. $120 buys 96 Hydration Multipliers. All website products include a “subscription and save” option to save prices. Not all things have this option, so read the tiny print.
Non-GMO and no artificial ingredients.
3x the electrolytes of sports drinks.
5 essential vitamins: B3, B5, B6, B12, and C.
A wide range of delectable flavors.
Liquid IV Reviews By Customers
Check out some Liquid IV reviews from real customers below:
I’ve tried many different sports drinks, but this one works. The first time I used it, I was amazed at how quickly I recovered after my bike ride to work. I’m 61 years old, and I ride my bike to commute to work, keep up with my daughter during cross-country practice, and run our dogs. No, my bike doesn’t have a pedal-assist hub.
My buddies and I ordered these for a festival weekend and remarked that they’ve never felt more energized at a rave. Each month, lol. I wanted us to stay hydrated since we’d be walking and dancing. They’re salty, but the lemon-lime flavor is terrific. One packet a day kept us going all weekend, and I’ll bring them to every rave.
I always use this when I know I’ll be binge drinking over the weekend. It always works perfectly. I drink one after my final alcoholic beverage and one in the morning, and I’m back to normal and ready to work out. It’s magical with liquid iv because I’ve felt like I was dying of dehydration several times, and this has restored me.
I’ve been using Liquid IV for a few years now and have hooked numerous others on it too! They contain significantly less sugar than most sports drinks but far more electrolytes. They’re ideal for after a workout, before a trek, or after a hard night out.
I have low potassium and sodium levels, which increase my exhaustion and cause regular headaches. My personal trainer advised liquid IV. So, I took one packet with a sports drink every day, and my problems were resolved. When diluted in 20 oz of water, it is low in calories (essential to me) and pleasant. Excellent product!
Frequently Ask Questions
Is Liquid IV Good For You?
According to Liquid I.V. Cellular Transport Technology, the hydration powder is healthy, purportedly hydrating better than ordinary water. That seems okay to me but check with your doctor first.
Does Liquid IV Have Caffeine?
Most Liquid IV products do not have caffeine, except Energy Multiplier. Energy Multiplier has 100mg of caffeine per serving. Those who are caffeine-sensitive should avoid this particular combination.
Where Can I Buy Liquid IV?
Liquid IV is widely available and may be ordered via the manufacturer’s website with free shipping to the United States and Amazon, Walmart, GNC, Target, and other large U.S. pharmacies. However, you can buy it through the official website for better support.
After reading these Liquid IV reviews, we can see that sugar is a component that may be met with opposition from some customers, but rest assured that it is just as necessary as the others. Liquid IV’s sugar contributes to the whole hydration process of CTT. Moreover, glucose relaxes the muscles lining the intestinal tract, making way for the electrolytes to enter the gut unhindered. That’s why you’ll find Liquid IV on the recommended list of WhichChoose.
-  Moutinho M, Tsai AP, Puntambekar SS, et al. Therapeutic potential of niacin in Alzheimer’s disease. Alzheimer’s & Dementia. 2020;16(S9). doi:10.1002/alz.040679.
-  Johnston C, Curtin A. Vitamin B6 Supplementation Reduces Depression in College Women Taking Oral Contraceptives: A Randomized, Double-Blind Cross-Over Trial. Current Developments in Nutrition. 2020;4(Supplement_2):1813-1813. doi:10.1093/cdn/nzaa067_040.
-  Fishman SM, Christian P, West KP. The role of vitamins in the prevention and control of anaemia. Public Health Nutrition. 2000;3(2):125-150. doi:10.1017/s1368980000000173.
-  Miller J, Rucker RB. Pantothenic Acid. ResearchGate. Published June 18, 2012. Accessed January 27, 2022. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/278315738_Pantothenic_Acid.
-  Moores J. Vitamin C: a wound healing perspective. ResearchGate. Published December 2013. Accessed January 27, 2022. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/262072851_Vitamin_C_a_wound_healing_perspective.
-  Dai Z, Koh W-P. B-Vitamins and Bone Health–A Review of the Current Evidence. Nutrients. 2015;7(5):3322-3346. doi:10.3390/nu7053322.
WhichChoose is the website products and services review that helps users in the world to find what the best is and shop easily.