This post contains affiliate links. We earn an affiliate commission when you click our links to purchase products. It has no added cost to you.
Do you have insomnia and want to try an alternative way of treating it? If so, Liquid IV Sleep Multiplier is the perfect option. Let’s dive into the Liquid IV Sleep Multiplier reviews from WhichChoose for more information!
What Is Liquid IV Sleep Multiplier?
Single-serve packets and travel-friendly.
Use CTT to increase the quick absorption of water and other main ingredients into the bloodstream.
Help users fall asleep faster.
Dairy-, soy-, and gluten-free.
Pure cane sugar.
Stevia leaf extract.
Liquid IV Sleep is a non-GMO, great-tasting nighttime beverage mix using the same breakthrough science of CTT (Cellular Transport Technology). This technology is created to enhance the fast absorption of the Sleep Blend into the bloodstream. Liquid IV Sleep has Valerian root, Melatonin, and L-Theanine to help users fall asleep quicker.
Soy-, gluten-, dairy-free.
Valerian root, Melatonin, L-Theanine and CTT help you fall asleep quicker.
Liquid IV Sleep Multiplier Ingredients
Here are some main ingredients of Liquid IV Sleep, as follows:
- Dextrose: This ingredient offers a form of glucose that works to better absorption of the nutrients in the formula.
- Potassium citrate is an electrolyte that aids in maintaining fluid balance delivers nutrients into the bloodstream, and prevents cramping. This formula contains more potassium than a banana.
- Valerian root: This herb is usually used in Eastern medicine and aids in relieving tension in your body; therefore, you can fall asleep quicker.
- Natural flavors are extracted from vegetables, fruits, and other natural sources.
- B vitamins: These ingredient help energy creation and healthy cellular function.
- L-theanine: This amino acid aids in calming the mind and promoting relaxation.
- Sodium citrate is from citric, supplying tartness to balance the sweetness.
- Silicon dioxide is made from natural materials that aid in producing a smooth and consistent powder.
- Mined salt offers necessary electrolytes lost via sweat and is essential for optimal water absorption.
- Melatonin: This hormone is naturally produced in your body and aids in regulating your wake and sleep cycles.
- Jerusalem artichoke powder: This low-glycemic and natural sweetener serves as a prebiotic to support digestion.
- Stevia leaf extract is extracted from the stevia leaf to supply a no-calorie sweetener.
- Pure cane sugar: This ingredient works with salt to better water absorption.
How Does Liquid IV Sleep Multiplier Work?
Liquid IV Sleep is a blend using Cellular Transport Technology. This helps the bloodstream to absorb all the nutrients and liquid. It includes Melatonin, a hormone that assists with better sleep and other conditions, such as insomnia. This substance also regulates the sleep-wake cycle.
Pros And Cons Of Liquid IV Sleep Multiplier
- It contains natural ingredients that help you sleep through the night.
- It may aid in fighting fatigue and bettering productivity and performance.
- The formula promotes relaxation.
- It doesn’t contain soy, dairy, and gluten.
- Some ingredients may have side effects, such as nausea or headache.
- Liquid IV Sleep doesn’t provide free sample packets.
Liquid IV Sleep Multiplier Reviews: Side Effects And Dosage
Liquid IV Sleep doesn’t have any side effects; however, each ingredient may have a side effect. Therefore, you may experience nausea or headaches while using this product. If you are using prescription medications or have any medical conditions, you should talk to your health specialist in advance.
It is very easy to use Liquid IV Sleep. You mix one serving with a glass of water and drink before going to sleep; this helps you get a wonderful night’s sleep and wake up feeling refreshed!
Liquid IV Sleep Reviews By Customers
You can refer to Liquid IV Sleep Multiplier review by real customers before buying this product:
I’m so pleased I gave Liquid IV Sleep a shot after loving the Liquid IV Hydration for months! I can not say enough about the quality of Liquid IV Sleep and the wonderful feeling after taking these products!
My son is a basketball player. He had trouble sleeping and felt sluggish. His hitting coach recommended the Liquid IV Sleep Multiplier, and I purchased it. After using this product, he felt a difference immediately. He had a well night’s sleep and woke up with a lot of energy. Thanks, Liquid IV Sleep a lot!
These Liquid IV Sleep products work wonders for my husband, who has difficulty falling asleep because the sun rises and sleeps the third shift. He falls asleep quicker and sleeps better with these products. Liquid IV Sleep even seems to calm his restless legs. I highly recommend Liquid IV Sleep!
I love Liquid IV Sleep. I use this product around 30 minutes before bed and sleep tight. I am often sensitive to Melatonin (I feel hungover the following morning) but have not experienced any negative symptoms with Liquid IV Sleep.
My husband has restless legs, uses Liquid IV Sleep, and has had a good sleep. He easily shuts his mind off and can fall asleep immediately. I wish they sold in larger quantities like other products.
I do not know which ingredients the Liquid IV Sleep contains; however, it works well for me. Every time I use Liquid IV Sleep before bed, I don’t feel tired the following morning. I literally fall asleep in 10 minutes when laying my head down.
Liquid IV Sleep is a sleeping help supplement that claims to make users relax and sleep through the night. It has natural ingredients; however, it can still possibly lead to some side effects. Before taking this product, you should consult your healthcare provider and discuss your concerns with him. Although Liquid IV Sleep reviews had different views, they were good overall. WhichChoose hopes this blog provides helpful information you need before purchasing Liquid IV Sleep Multiplier.
-  Niland B, Cash BD. Health Benefits and Adverse Effects of a Gluten-Free Diet in Non-Celiac Disease Patients. Gastroenterol Hepatol (N Y). 2018 Feb, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5866307/
-  Hidese S, Ogawa S, Ota M, Ishida I, Yasukawa Z, Ozeki M, Kunugi H. Effects of L-Theanine Administration on Stress-Related Symptoms and Cognitive Functions in Healthy Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Nutrients. 2019 Oct 3, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6836118/
-  Bent S, Padula A, Moore D, Patterson M, Mehling W. Valerian for sleep: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Am J Med. 2006 Dec, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4394901/
-  Young LM, Pipingas A, White DJ, Gauci S, Scholey A. A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of B Vitamin Supplementation on Depressive Symptoms, Anxiety, and Stress: Effects on Healthy and ‘At-Risk’ Individuals. Nutrients. 2019 Sep 16, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6770181/
-  Ashwell M. Stevia, Nature’s Zero-Calorie Sustainable Sweetener: A New Player in the Fight Against Obesity. Nutr Today. 2015 May, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4890837/
-  Roth T. Insomnia: definition, prevalence, etiology, and consequences. J Clin Sleep Med. 2007 Aug 15, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1978319/
-  Hickie IB, Naismith SL, Robillard R, Scott EM, Hermens DF. Manipulating the sleep-wake cycle and circadian rhythms to improve clinical management of major depression. BMC Med. 2013 Mar, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3760618/
WhichChoose is the website products and services review that helps users in the world to find what the best is and shop easily.