The female fat burner market is a crowded one. With so many options, it can be hard to figure out which is best for you. That’s why WhichChoose has compared two of the best fat burners for women: PhenGold vs Leanbean. It’s time to find out what these products offer and decide for yourself which is best for you.
PhenGold Vs Leanbean: Overview
Boosts metabolism , burning more calories and fat.
Reduces hunger and cravings.
Gives you energy and focus.
Improves mood, keeping you motivated and concentrated.
Made in the USA.
FDA Registered Facilities.
Clinically proven ingredients.
100 days money-back guarantee.
Help curb appetite and reduce food cravings .
Reduce calorie intake.
Support fat metabolism.
Boost energy and focus.
Free worldwide shipping.
FDA or BRC registered facilities.
PhenGold is a weight loss supplement from Swiss Research Labs Ltd. It contains natural substances that trigger metabolic processes to burn fat, boost mood, and increase energy.
This weight loss supplement is made with natural vitamins, minerals, and extracts for men and women. They claim that PhenGold can help you burn fat faster, give you more energy, increase your metabolism, and boost your physical performance so you can lose weight, develop muscle, and burn fat more easily.
Leanbean is a fat burner and appetite suppressant that helps with weight loss. This supplement uses natural nutrients to aid burn fat and help with weight loss.
These weight reduction capsules boost metabolism, energy, and cravings, so you eat less. Along with exercise and a healthy diet, this can help you shred your pounds.
Like most fat burners, Leanbean has natural substances to speed up losing weight, such as Glucomannan, Garcinia Cambogia, green coffee bean extract, and others.
PhenGold Vs Leanbean: Pros And Cons
In comparing PhenGold vs Leanbean, let’s dive into the pros and cons of both below:
Guaranteed money will be refunded within 100 days.
Increases energy and metabolism naturally.
Cognitive enhancers and mood boosters are included.
GMO-free, lactose-free, soy-free, and vegan-friendly.
Made from all-natural, high-quality, and thoroughly researched ingredients.
There were no documented side effects.
Discounts are included in sales, particularly on the official website.
The formula and dose are both transparent.
Fat-burning formula with many actions.
Reduces appetite and food cravings.
People with caffeine allergies may be affected.
US, UK, and some of Europe only.
Coffee might disturb sleep cycles.
It needs additional appetite suppression.
Targets many fat-metabolism processes, not just one.
Reduce food cravings to develop healthy habits.
Targeted ingredients reduce food cravings without overstimulating.
Some antioxidants may protect muscle mass.
Poor customer service is reported.
Slow medication absorption.
PhenGold Vs Leanbean: Ingredients
3.1. Common Ingredients
PhenGold and Leanbean have some common ingredients as below:
- Vitamin B6 and B12:
B vitamins  boost metabolism. Without B vitamins, your body can’t turn carbs and proteins into energy, so weight increase occurs.
Leanbean has 10x less vitamin B12 per serving than PhenGold. However, vitamin B6  amounts are practically equal, with Leanbean slightly ahead.
- Green Coffee:
Green coffee  has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, promotes weight loss, and reduces weight gain.
PhenGold has 100 mg per serving compared to Leanbean’s 50 mg.
- BioPerine Black Pepper:
This component alone won’t aid weight loss. Despite that, it’s in many diet medications. It improves the supplement’s bioavailability. This helps your body absorb the substances, giving them a boost.
Both PhenGold and Leanbean include BioPerine Black Pepper  with the same amount.
3.2. Unique Ingredients
Here are unique componets inside PhenGold:
- Green tea: Burns fat, boosts metabolism.
- Green coffee: Burns fat, boosts metabolism, increases energy.
- Cayenne pepper : Burns fat, boosts metabolism, suppresses appetite.
- Caffeine: Burns fat, boosts metabolism, suppresses appetite, increases energy and focus.
- DMAE: Improves mood and motivation.
- L-Theanine : Boosts metabolism, improves mood and focus.
- L-Tyrosine : Burns fat, improves mood and focus.
- Rhodiola rosea: Burns fat, increases energy.
- Vitamins B3, B6, B12: Boosts metabolism, controls cravings, ncreases energy, and improves mood.
Like PhenGold, Leanbean also has its unique ingredients:
- Acai Berry: This fruit is rich in antioxidants and nutrients that aid weight loss, cholesterol regulation, and immunological health.
- Zinc reduces inflammation and boosts antioxidants and protein synthesis. It enhances immunological and muscle health.
- Turmeric: This spice has been used for centuries for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and thermogenic effects.
- Konjac fibre stabilizes bad and good cholesterol levels and suppresses hunger, helping the body survive longer without meals.
- Choline boosts metabolism and reduces calories.
- Chloride helps maintain hydration and digestive function, reducing abdominal fat.
- Garcinia Cambogia reduces hunger and inhibits cravings to improve weight loss.
PhenGold Vs Leanbean: Who Is It For?
PhenGold is suitable for anyone over 18 years old who wants to lose weight quickly and safely. On the other hand, Leanbean is designated for women only.
PhenGold Vs Leanbean: Side Effects
PhenGold contains only natural ingredients, so side effects are minimal. Unless you’re allergic to a component, you can safely take PhenGold daily. Under-18s shouldn’t take it.
Always read labels and ingredient lists before using supplements. If you have questions, see your doctor.
Due to the natural ingredients, these products have few negative effects. However, the reduced nutrient absorption might induce bloating, gas, and diarrhea. If you have diarrhea-predominant IBS, Leanbean may not be for you.
Please note: Bear in mind that before beginning weight-loss treatments, consult your doctor.
PhenGold Vs Leanbean: Pricing
A one-month supply of PhenGold is regularly priced at $59.99 at retail. However, if you buy on its official website, you can save 20% on your purchase or get more attractive promotions. More information about package options is here:
- Package 1: One-month supply (Savings $20): $59.99 + free and fast shipping.
- Package 2: Two-month supply + one-month for free (Savings $89.98): $119.99 ($39.99 for one) + free and fast shipping.
- Package 3: Three-month supply + two-month for free (Savings $219.96): $179.99 ($35.99 for one) + free and fast shipping.
A bottle of Leanbean for a month’s supply costs $59.99 as well. This brand offers many bundle options to help you save money when buying in bulk. More details are here:
- Bundle 1: $59.99 for 1 bottle/month (180 capsules a bottle) + free shipping.
- Bundle 2: $119.98 for 2 bottles + free shipping.
- Bundle 3: $189.97 for 4 bottles (3 months plus 1 free) + free shipping.
Both PhenGold and Leanbean are industry leaders and offer high-quality, scientifically-proven substances. However, in this battle, PhenGold vs Leanbean, PhenGold is the better weight-loss supplement because it has high amounts of cayenne, caffeine, and green tea. Moreover, this product also beats Leanbean due to its pricing and money-back guarantee. WhichChoose believes that this article will suggest a good choice to speed up your weight loss journey.
-  Connolly, J. (1999). Effects of dieting and exercise on resting metabolic rate and implications for weight management. Family Practice, [online] 16(2), pp.196–201. Available at: https://academic.oup.com/fampra/article/16/2/196/480196 [Accessed 21 Oct. 2021].
-  Myers, C.A., Martin, C.K. and Apolzan, J.W. (2018). Food cravings and body weight. Current Opinion in Endocrinology & Diabetes and Obesity, [online] 25(5), pp.298–302. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6411047/ [Accessed 21 Oct. 2021].
-  Zheng, Ying; Ma, Ai-guo; Zheng, Ming-ci; Wang, Qiu-zhen; Liang, Hui; Han, Xiu-xia; Schouten, Evert G. (2018). B Vitamins Can Reduce Body Weight Gain by Increasing Metabolism-related Enzyme Activities in Rats Fed on a High-Fat Diet. Current Medical Science, 38(1), 174–183. doi:10.1007/s11596-018-1862-9.
-  Novin, Z.S., Ghavamzadeh, S. and Mehdizadeh, A. (2018). The Weight Loss Effects of Branched Chain Amino Acids and Vitamin B6: A Randomized Controlled Trial on Obese and Overweight Women. International Journal for Vitamin and Nutrition Research, [online] 88(1-2), pp.80–89. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30841823/ [Accessed 21 Oct. 2021].
-  Onakpoya, Igho; Terry, Rohini; Ernst, Edzard (2011). The Use of Green Coffee Extract as a Weight Loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials. Gastroenterology Research and Practice, 2011(), 1–6. doi:10.1155/2011/382852.
-  Shah, S., Shah, G., Singh, S., Gohil, P., Chauhan, K., Shah, K. and Chorawala, M. (2011). Effect of piperine in the regulation of obesity-induced dyslipidemia in high-fat diet rats. Indian Journal of Pharmacology, [online] 43(3), p.296. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3113382/ [Accessed 21 Oct. 2021].
-  Sharon Chechamma Varghese, Kubatka, P., Rodrigo, L. and Dietrich Büsselberg (2016). Chili pepper as a body weight-loss food. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/311166684_Chili_pepper_as_a_body_weight-loss_food [Accessed 21 Oct. 2021].
-  Zheng G;Sayama K;Okubo T;Juneja LR;Oguni I (2011). Anti-obesity effects of three major components of green tea, catechins, caffeine and theanine, in mice. In vivo (Athens, Greece), [online] 18(1). Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15011752/ [Accessed 21 Oct. 2021].
-  Gupta, C. (2015). Appetite Suppressing Phyto Nutrients: Potential for Combating Obesity. Journal of Nutritional Health & Food Engineering, [online] 3(3). Available at: https://medcraveonline.com/JNHFE/appetite-suppressing-phyto-nutrients-potential-for-combating-obesitynbsp.html [Accessed 21 Oct. 2021].
WhichChoose is the website products and services review that helps users in the world to find what the best is and shop easily.