This post contains affiliate links. We earn an affiliate commission when you click our links to purchase products. It has no added cost to you.
What should I consider before buying any weight loss supplement? Let’s pay more attention to its key features, ingredients, and side effects you guys. In this article, WhichChoose makes a comparison of two big brand weight loss supplements: PhenQ vs Alli. If you want to kick off your shed pounds journey early, don’t miss out this blog.
Crush your eating cravings.
Reduce fat buildup.
Increase your energy level.
Harmonize your mood.
60-day money-back guarantee.
Free global shipping.
Easy to use formula.
Reduce type 2 diabetes risk.
Reduce blood pressure.
Reduce LDL (“bad”) and total cholesterol.
Doctor recommended #1 OTC weight loss aid.
PhenQ is a metabolic stimulant  that helps the body burn fat. These pills are similarly powerful against food calories. This product assists with weight loss and food cravings as well. Although results can take some time to show, everything works as expected once the body is on track.
This is because multiple components in PhenQ function well together. One of its main ingredients is a-Lacys reset, a thermogenic chemical blend. It means they can raise body temperature and help burn calories and heat. This heat maintains body temperature and burns calories to create energy. One more thing you clearly bear in mind that the best outcomes are obtained with a low-calorie healthy diet with or without daily activity.
Unlike PhenQ, Alli is a new weight-loss medicine that blocks fat and cholesterol processing, which slows absorption and makes individuals feel full.
FDA approves Alli for people 18 and older with a BMI of 25 or higher. Like many other weight loss supplements, Alli isn’t a magic bullet. However, it can help you lose weight by reducing food consumption and increasing activity.
Let’s compare what’s inside of PhenQ vs Alli now. PhenQ has some main ingredients as below:
- Calcium Carbonate : Calcium builds strong bones and may reduce belly fat as well. The recommended dosage daily is 800 mg, which can also help with weight loss.
- Capsimax Powder: Capsimax powder’s concentrated (and digestion-friendly) capsaicinoids  may help with weight loss by boosting thermogenesis and natural fat burning.
- Piperine Extract : Piperine regulates fat-metabolizing and fat-cell-forming genes. It suppresses adipocyte development and fat accumulation and promotes lipolysis (fat breakdown), especially visceral fat. So, piperine aids weight loss. However, piperine inhibits abdominal fat more than subcutaneous fat.
- A-Lacy Reset: The primary goal of a-Lacy’s is to burn fat and help the body’s natural process of getting rid of excess weight and fat.
- L-Carnitine Fumarate : This ingredient is found in red meat, nuts, and green vegetables. It helps the body metabolize fat into energy, so you’ll lose weight and fight fatigue.
- Nopal : Nopal cactus’ high fiber content may help you feel “full” with less food. This fiber helps prevent fat formation by attaching to dietary fat and eliminating it through digestion.
- Chromium Picolinate : Chromium, an important mineral, helps decrease sugar and carbohydrate cravings.
- Caffeine Anhydrous : Caffeine boosts reaction time and focus, reduces weariness, and increases thermogenesis to burn fat as energy.
Alli only uses Orlistat as its only ingredient. Orlistat  prevents the digestion and absorption of fat, making it easier to maintain a healthy weight. It’s possible to lose 5-10 pounds in the first 6 months when using orlistat. PhenQ and Alli are different in their nature and number of components. Alli is a synthetic medicine with stronger fat-controlling properties than PhenQ but a larger risk of side effects.
PhenQ helps you lose weight if you take enough its recommended dosag – two pills daily. This means that you should take one before breakfast and another with your lunch. After 3 p.m., don’t take the pill because the caffeine can create sleep problems.
Furthermore, reduce your intake of coffee, cocoa, chocolate, soft drinks, energy drinks, and some energy supplements while using PhenQ.
Every three times a day, take one Alli pill with a meal or within an hour of eating a meal that contains fat (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). Do not take Allia if you plan to skip a meal. Bear in mind that daily dosing with this supplement should be at most three capsules. It is recommended that you keep up your regular exercise and dietary restrictions both while using Alli and after you stop taking it.
PhenQ Vs Alli: Side Effects
The good news is no serious PhenQ adverse effects have been reported. We should acknowledge the efforts of PhenQ’s manufacturer who has worked hard to prevent negative effects.
However, some may experience slight discomfort as their bodies acclimate to the adjustments. Don’t worry. Here’s how weight loss drugs work.
Alli may produce the following side effects:
- Stomach irritation.
- Back pain.
- Dry mouth.
- Constipation, diarrhea.
Users also report severe and possibly life-threatening Alli adverse effects.
- Blurred senses.
- Joint disorders.
- Increased heart rate.
- High blood pressure.
- Anxiety and depression.
- Undesirable interactions with prescription drugs.
Compared to other weight loss supplements, PhenQ is moderately priced ($69.99). However, this brand is always running promotions to help its customers save money when losing weight. The following PhenQ discounts are currently available. Check out here:
- 1 month supply: Buy 1 Month Supply (Save $10): $69.99.
- 3 months supply: Buy 2 Month Supply, Get 1 Free (Save $100.00): $139.99.
- 5 months supply: Buy 3 Month Supply, Get 2 Free (Save $190.00): $209.99.
A 60-day money-back guarantee.
Assist in burning fat.
Reduce fat accumulation.
Cut food cravings.
Boost energy and balance the mood.
Alli appears to be more reasonable priced at $59.99. When shopping on the Alli website, you can quickly earn a discount by selecting a specific package. The current Alli deal is that if you buy a three-month supply, you will save 19% off the RRP (Recommended Retail Price).
Good for long-term obesity control with a low-fat, calorie-restricted diet.
Reduce type 2 diabetes risk, blood pressure, and LDL (“bad”) and total cholesterol.
PhenQ vs Alli: Which is better for weight loss? Although Alli beats PhenQ at an affordable price, PhenQ is a true gem in weight loss supplements you cannot miss. It’s convenient to use if you are not suffering from health conditions. Moreover, containing all-natural ingredients is another plus point for PhenQ. Let’s buy and enjoy shedding pounds.
What is your preference between PhenQ and Alli? Bear in mind that you cannot decide to use Alli on your own. Your doctor must write you a prescription if you want to lose weight with Alli. This is essential for people with medical issues. Otherwise, PhenQ is a decent option. It can assist you in avoiding unanticipated adverse effects. Whatever you purchase is worthwhile, but WhichChoose hopes you select the one that works best for you and preserves your health.
9+ trusted sources:
WhichChoose relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutes, medical associations, and strict purchasing guidelines. To ensure accuracy, we generally use peer-reviewed papers. Tertiary references are avoided. Please see our editorial policy for more information about how we make sure our content is correct and up-to-date.
-  Jay R Hoffman; Jie Kang; Nicholas A Ratamess; Stefanie L Rashti; Christopher P Tranchina; Avery D Faigenbaum (2009). Thermogenic effect of an acute ingestion of a weight loss supplement. , 6(1), 1–0. doi:10.1186/1550-2783-6-1. Available at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2621121/.
-  Shapses, Sue A.; Heshka, Stanley; Heymsfield, Steven B. (2004). Effect of Calcium Supplementation on Weight and Fat Loss in Women. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 89(2), 632–637. doi:10.1210/jc.2002-021136. Available at [PubMed].
-  BK;, Whiting S;Derbyshire E;Tiwari. “Capsaicinoids and Capsinoids. A Potential Role for Weight Management? A Systematic Review of the Evidence.” Appetite, U.S. National Library of Medicine, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22634197/.
-  Shah, ShreyaS; Shah, GaurangB; Singh, SatbeerD; Gohil, PriyanshiV; Chauhan, Kajal; Shah, KhyatiA; Chorawala, Mehul (2011). Effect of piperine in the regulation of obesity-induced dyslipidemia in high-fat diet rats. Indian Journal of Pharmacology, 43(3), 296–. doi:10.4103/0253-7613.81516. Available at [PubMed].
-  Pooyandjoo M;Nouhi M;Shab-Bidar S;Djafarian K;Olyaeemanesh A; “The Effect of (L-)Carnitine on Weight Loss in Adults: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials.” Obesity Reviews : an Official Journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity, U.S. National Library of Medicine, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27335245/.
-  Uebelhack, Ralf, et al. “Effects of Cactus Fiber on the Excretion of Dietary Fat in Healthy Subjects: A Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Clinical Investigation.” Current Therapeutic Research, Clinical and Experimental, Elsevier, 21 June 2014, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4109417/.
-  Docherty JP;Sack DA;Roffman M;Finch M;Komorowski JR; “A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Exploratory Trial of Chromium Picolinate in Atypical Depression: Effect on Carbohydrate Craving.” Journal of Psychiatric Practice, U.S. National Library of Medicine, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16184071/.
-  Tabrizi R;Saneei P;Lankarani KB;Akbari M;Kolahdooz F;Esmaillzadeh A;Nadi-Ravandi S;Mazoochi M;Asemi Z; “The Effects of Caffeine Intake on Weight Loss: A Systematic Review and DOS-Response Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials.” Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, U.S. National Library of Medicine, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30335479/.
-  Suyog S. Jain, Sunita J. Ramanand, Jaiprakash B. Ramanand, Pramod B. Akat, Milind H. Patwardhan, and Sachin R. Joshi (2011). Evaluation of efficacy and safety of orlistat in obese patients. 2011 Apr-Jun; 15(2): 99–104. Available at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3125014/.
WhichChoose is the website products and services review that helps users in the world to find what the best is and shop easily.