PhenQ and PhenAprin are two different weight loss pills that claim to help you drop weight. However, which one is better? In this blog post, WhichChoose will compare PhenQ vs PhenAprin and see which one is more potent and suits your need.
PhenQ Vs PhenAprin: What Is It?
Aid weight loss.
Boost energy levels.
Help boost metabolism.
Promote rapid fat loss.
Increase your opportunities for weight loss success.
First, let’s know about an overview of PhenQ. PhenQ is a product formulated to help you drop weight. Like other weight drop capsules, it helps burn fat and block fat creation. Besides, PhenQ brings other health benefits, including:
- Promote healthy mood.
- Boost energy and metabolism.
- Reduce cravings.
- Block fat generation.
- Increase fat cell breakdown.
Like PhenQ, PhenAprin is a dietary product created to increase energy, curb appetite, and boost the metabolism during a weight drop journey.
PhenQ Vs PhenAprin: Ingredients
Next, let’s move on to common and unique ingredients of PhenQ and PhenAprin.
2.1. Common Ingredients
Both PhenQ & PhenAprin share these two common ingredients, including:
- L-Carnitine is an amino acid that aids your body in turning fat cells into usable energy. Moreover, it also helps the heart and brain function and other biological processes.
- Caffeine helps lose fat and increases energy and mood.
2.2. Unique Ingredients
Besides, PhenQ and PhenAprin contain other unique ingredients:
Calcium: One tablet will give users 23% of the daily recommended dose of calcium. The makers believe the lack of calcium is why people accumulate fat, which is why these tablets have more calcium than other supplements.
A-Lacy reset: Many studies have indicated that it aids people in dropping weight naturally. Researchers sought that it will assist in increasing the metabolic response, which helps lose excess fat. Moreover, many users who used A-Lacy reset found that they had more energy, shorter recovery days, and more effective weight drop efforts.
Chromium Picolinate: Every pill has 67% of the recommended dose of chromium daily. This ingredient should be a part of every diet because it assists in stopping sugar cravings; thus, the blood sugar has time to stabilize.
L-Taurine is a strong natural energy booster without the jittery effects of a caffeine boost. Moreover, it is also known as a “miracle” mood booster and is great for anxiety and depression.
Theobromine: This ingredient is a good source of this compound in cocoa beans. Like caffeine, Theobromine  stimulates the central nervous system; however, it is less likely to interrupt sleep.
DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) is used by supplement producers to help weight drop. Moreover, DHEA is sought in supplements that target other problems like erectile dysfunction, depression, and osteoporosis.
PhenQ Vs PhenAprin: Dosage
The PhenQ supplement primarily helps you lose weight and burn fat quicker. How to use it effectively? You should take 2 capsules of PhenQ daily; one tablet before having breakfast and one tablet with your lunch. Avoid using the capsule after 3 PM because it has high caffeine content, leading to sleeping disorders.
Moreover, when using PhenQ, you should reduce caffeine intake and other caffeine-containing drinks like chocolate, energy beverages, cocoa, and some energy products.
What about PhenAprin? How to take it to lose weight? You must use it daily and follow these steps below to get a maximum result.
- Step 1: Use 2 capsules of PhenAprin with a glass of water.
- Step 2: Before swallowing them, you should allow them to sit for a while.
PhenQ Vs PhenAprin: Pros And Cons
Balance fat-to-muscle ratios in your body.
Its extensively researched clean natural formula.
Prevent fat accumulation and naturally block fat generation.
Induce thermogenesis and promote metabolism levels.
Offer a 60-day money-back warranty.
Help muscle development and maintenance.
Don’t require any prescription to buy and take it.
High caffeine content might not be safe for some consumers.
It’s unsuitable for nursing, pregnant mothers, children.
Don’t take the stimulant near bedtime cause you can face sleep issues.
Increase energy levels quickly.
Boost the metabolic rate.
Curb cravings and decreases appetite.
Create a sense of fullness that aids in avoiding overeating.
Provide a 60-day money-back warranty.
Sometimes stock is low due to user demand.
PhenQ Vs PhenAprin: Is It Safe To Use?
As mentioned above, PhenQ has all-natural ingredients and is commonly safe for most consumers. Yet, you may experience minor side effects, such as difficulty sleeping, stomach ache, and nausea. You may suffer overstimulation because of the caffeine if you use PhenQ before sleep.
Some reported side effects of PhenAprin you need to know:
- Stomach pain.
- Chest pain.
- Bad breath.
- Acid reflux.
- Mood swings.
- Pain in the legs and arms.
PhenQ Vs PhenAprin: Price
The best place to purchase PhenQ supplements is from its official website. PhenQ provides free worldwide delivery and great discounts when you buy any bulk order. You can refer to the prices of PhenQ before purchasing this product:
- 1 Bottle: $69.99 + Free Shipping.
- 2 Bottles + 1 FREE: $139.99 + Free Shipping.
- 3 Bottles + 2 FREE: $209.99 + Free Shipping.
Where to buy PhenAprin? You can buy it on PhenAprin’s official website. More details of PhenAprin’s prices are here:
- 1 Bottle: $39.95 + Free Delivery.
- 2 Bottles: $59.95 + Free Delivery.
Increase your chances of weight drop success.
In conclusion, PhenQ and PhenAprin are the two of the most rated weight drop supplements on the market. If we have to choose the best fast burner, PhenQ is the ideal option. PhenQ is made of all-natural ingredients; therefore, it is safe to use and has fewer side effects than PhenAprin. Moreover, you will save money if purchasing bulk from PhenQ. WhichChoose hopes this article provides the useful information you are looking for about “PhenQ vs PhenAprin: Which one is for you?”.
WhichChoose has strict procurement guidelines and depends on medical associations, peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutes. Tertiary references are avoided. Please see our editorial policy for more information on how we make sure our content is accurate and up-to-date.
- Jain S, Singh SN. Effect of L-carnitine Supplementation on Nutritional Status and Physical Performance Under Calorie Restriction. Indian J Clin Biochem. 2015 Apr;30(2):187-93. doi: 10.1007/s12291-014-0437-1. Epub 2014 May 4. PMID: 25883427; PMCID: PMC4393395.
- Rogers J, Urbina SL, Taylor LW, Wilborn CD, Purpura M, Jäger R, Juturu V. Capsaicinoids supplementation decreases percent body fat and fat mass: adjustment using covariates in a post hoc analysis. BMC Obes. 2018 Aug 13;5:22. doi: 10.1186/s40608-018-0197-1. PMID: 30123516; PMCID: PMC6088424.
- Zhang F, Ye J, Zhu X, Wang L, Gao P, Shu G, Jiang Q, Wang S. Anti-Obesity Effects of Dietary Calcium: The Evidence and Possible Mechanisms. Int J Mol Sci. 2019 Jun 23;20(12):3072. doi: 10.3390/ijms20123072. PMID: 31234600; PMCID: PMC6627166.
- Namazi N, Larijani B, Azadbakht L. Alpha-lipoic acid supplement in obesity treatment: A systematic review and meta-analysis of clinical trials. Clin Nutr. 2018 Apr;37(2):419-428. doi: 10.1016/j.clnu.2017.06.002. Epub 2017 Jun 8. PMID: 28629898.
- Anton SD, Morrison CD, Cefalu WT, Martin CK, Coulon S, Geiselman P, Han H, White CL, Williamson DA. Effects of chromium picolinate on food intake and satiety. Diabetes Technol Ther. 2008 Oct;10(5):405-12. doi: 10.1089/dia.2007.0292. PMID: 18715218; PMCID: PMC2753428.
- Pundir, A., Kad, A., & Sood, H. (2021). Rhodiola imbricata. In Himalayan Medicinal Plants (pp. 151-171). Academic Press.
- Fazzino F, Obregón F, Morles M, Rojas A, Arocha L, Mata S, Lima L. Taurine transporter in lymphocytes of patients with major depression treated with venlafaxine plus psychotherapy. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2009;643:217-24. doi: 10.1007/978-0-387-75681-3_22. PMID: 19239152.
- Martínez-Pinilla E, Oñatibia-Astibia A, Franco R. The relevance of theobromine for the beneficial effects of cocoa consumption. Front Pharmacol. 2015 Feb 20;6:30. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2015.00030. PMID: 25750625; PMCID: PMC4335269.
- Zenk JL, Frestedt JL, Kuskowski MA. HUM5007, a novel combination of thermogenic compounds, and 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone: each increases the resting metabolic rate of overweight adults. J Nutr Biochem. 2007 Sep;18(9):629-34. doi: 10.1016/j.jnutbio.2006.11.008. Epub 2007 Apr 5. PMID: 17418559.
WhichChoose is the website products and services review that helps users in the world to find what the best is and shop easily.