This post contains affiliate links. We earn an affiliate commission when you click our links to purchase products. It has no added cost to you.
Semenoll is an effective semen enhancer that aims to tackle your fertility problems without costly clinic visits or risky drugs. It can improve sperm health, increase the opportunities for conception, and put you well on your way to fatherhood. However, does Semenoll deliver on those promises? Scroll down to read the Semenoll review with WhichChoose!
What is Semenoll?
Muira Puama Extract – 45 mg.
Maca root extract – 900 mg.
Zinc – 9 mg.
Tribulus terrestris extract – 1,107 mg.
L-Lysine – 36 mg.
Pumpkin Seed Extract – 22.5 mg.
Boost sperm production.
Increase sperm quality.
Semenoll is a man supplement that aids in supporting and improving your body’s reproductive function, semen quality, and sexual performance. This supplement is made from 100% natural ingredients. Regarding the company’s official website, these ingredients enhance your sexual performance by using Semenoll’s triple-action effects.
How Does Semenoll Work?
Semenoll contains zinc and other renowned elements that promote reproduction and healthy men’s sexual function.
Your body needs zinc and other minerals to generate healthy sperm cells. In addition, zinc is used to synthesize hormones and other essential molecules. Males who are zinc deficient have reduced sex drive, testosterone levels, and sexual function than males who use the recommended dosage of zinc every day. Semenoll also enhances fertility and sexual performance by supplying your body with zinc and other components. Here are other benefits of Semenoll, as follows:
- Assist sperm health and promote high-quality and healthy sperm.
- Aid reproductive function and fertility naturally.
- Stimulate sexual performance to increase the intensity of the experience.
- Maintain a healthy sperm volume for better ejaculations.
3.1. Zinc – 9 mg
Many studies indicate that zinc can prevent the binding of sex hormones linked to globulin and free testosterone. This makes zinc an effective ingredient in attacking low testosterone and aiding your tests in generating higher quantity and better quality sperm.
3.2. L-Lysine – 36 mg
Some amino acids play essential roles in sperm development, and lysine might be one of the most vital. Additional research would make things clear; however, prior results suggest that lysine is essential for egg penetration and motility. There is also proof that lysine supplementation can reduce cortisol levels, which can impede fertility.
3.3. Pumpkin Seed Extract – 22.5 Mg
Pumpkin seed extract used in a low dose for more than eight weeks appears to have better sperm count and motility. Interestingly, the effect reduced considerably at higher doses. The pumpkin seed extract dose in Semenoll is relatively small.
3.4. Muira Puama Extract – 45 Mg
Muira Puama is a Brazilian herb known as “efficacy wood”. This ingredient aids in increasing a male’s sexual performance, libido, and penile hardness. Muira Puama extract acts as a nerve stimulator that aids in making you more receptive to sexual stimulation. It also affects men’s testosterone and activates testosterone receptors.
3.5. L-Arginine – 44.6 mg
L-arginine  is the primary amino acid in nitric oxide synthesis. This ingredient betters blood circulation. Blood circulation is an essential component of the sexual reproductive system. It can contribute to the optimal health of reproductive organs leading to bettered stamina, blood circulation, and endurance.
3.6. Tribulus terrestris extract – 1,107 mg
You will usually see Tribulus Terrestris extract in testosterone boosters. Many studies indicate that it can increase testosterone and indirectly or directly better viability, sperm count, and motility.
3.7. Maca root extract – 900 mg
Maca has many potential benefits, including bettering energy and mood. In human and animal models, maca appears capable of combating infertility. We need more rigorous research; however, a meta-analysis of the best studies affirms a proven benefit to semen quality.
Semenoll Pills: Pros And Cons
- It has ingredients with proven positive effects on male health.
- It enhances effective semen volume.
- It is easy to use.
- It increases overall sexual performance.
- It is made with natural ingredients.
- It provides a 100-day warranty of the money-back.
- It might take approximately 2 to 3 months to get some noticeable results.
- Some ingredients may lead to allergic reactions; therefore, you should check them carefully before using this product.
- Phone help is situated in the UK.
What Is The Dosage Of Semenoll?
It is recommended to use the pills three times per day in Semenoll’s dosage instructions. You take one tablet in the morning, one in the afternoon, and the last one in the evening. You should use it with water or food.
Here are the Semenoll prices you can refer to purchasing:
- 1 Bottle: $59.99 + Free Delivery.
- 2 Bottles + 1 FREE: $119.99 + Free Delivery.
- 3 Bottles + 2 FREE: $179.99 + Free Delivery.
Better sex drive.
Improve sperm quality.
Better overall sexual performance.
There are no severe Semenoll side effects when using this product. However, it would be best to consult your doctor in advance and pay attention to your health condition. Some males can experience mild problems, including:
- Gynecomastia-like chest growth.
- Trouble sleeping.
- Unexpected weight gain.
- Hair loss.
- Breathing trouble.
- Nausea and upset stomach.
If you experience any side effects above, stop using Semenoll and visit your doctor.
Semenoll Review: Customers’ Feedback
Here are the Semenoll review by customers, as follows:
My wife and I have tried to conceive for 6 months. In spite of tracking ovulation, following healthy living, and recommendations, we have not been lucky at all. I sought Semenoll randomly when searching online, and I feel blessed that I did. I began using it on 5/1/2022, and my wife got a positive pregnancy test on 14/3/2022. We are thrilled and highly recommend it to everybody!
I have tried Semenoll for 8 months, and my wife got pregnant on the second cycle, making us feel over the moon. This product worked for us! If you are thinking of trying Semenoll, just buy it.
I’m a testicular cancer survivor. My doctor told me I could have children naturally, and the only selection would be IVF. However, I am quite a stubborn guy; thus, I took all this as a challenge. I started exercising, cycling, eating healthy food, and using Semenoll supplements. Three months later, my wife got pregnant!
Semenoll is an amazing product. We’ve struggled to conceive for two years, and after 6 weeks of my husband using Semenoll, we are officially pregnant. I highly recommend this product to everyone. My husband reviewed that the taste was not good; however, it was worth it. He used it as the instruction (3 tablets once a day).
Semenoll is an all-natural and non-prescription product that can aid your fertility. It can increase sperm counts, better your sexual health, and against many common conception problems couples face. For effective results, you should take 3 capsules once a day with food or a glass of water. WhichChoose hopes you enjoyed the Semenoll reviews before making an informed decision.
- Fallah A, Mohammad-Hasani A, Colagar AH. Zinc is an Essential Element for Male Fertility: A Review of Zn Roles in Men’s Health, Germination, Sperm Quality, and Fertilization. J Reprod Infertil. 2018 Apr-Jun;19(2):69-81. PMID: 30009140; PMCID: PMC6010824.
- Stanislavov, R., & Rohdewald, P. (2014). Sperm quality in men is improved by supplementation with a combination of L-arginine, L-citrulline, roburins and Pycnogenol®. Minerva urologica e nefrologica= The Italian Journal of Urology and Nephrology, 66(4), 217-223.
- Pinho AR, Rebelo S, Pereira ML. The Impact of Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles on Male (In)Fertility. Materials (Basel). 2020 Feb 13;13(4):849. doi: 10.3390/ma13040849. PMID: 32069903; PMCID: PMC7078810.
- Ansari, A.S., Shrivastava, S. and Nirmal Kumar Lohiya (2008). Novel natural products for fertility regulation: A review. [online] ResearchGate. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/342067134_Novel_natural_products_for_fertility_regulation_A_review
- National Center for Biotechnology Information (2022). PubChem Compound Summary for CID 66250, Arginine Hydrochloride. Retrieved September 27, 2022 from https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Arginine-Hydrochloride.
- Qureshi A, Naughton DP, Petroczi A. A systematic review on the herbal extract Tribulus terrestris and the roots of its putative aphrodisiac and performance-enhancing effect. J Diet Suppl. 2014 Mar;11(1):64-79. doi: 10.3109/19390211.2014.887602. PMID: 24559105.
- Gonzales GF. Ethnobiology and Ethnopharmacology of Lepidium meyenii (Maca), a Plant from the Peruvian Highlands. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012;2012:193496. doi: 10.1155/2012/193496. Epub 2011 October 2. PMID: 21977053; PMCID: PMC3184420.
WhichChoose is the website products and services review that helps users in the world to find what the best is and shop easily.