1. Parties. “You” and “your” refer to you as a user of the Service. A “user” is someone who accesses or uses the Service. “We,” “us,” and “our” refer to WhichChoose and its subsidiaries.
2. Content. “Content” means text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication. “Your Content” means Content that you submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Service, such as ratings, reviews, photos, videos, compliments, invitations, check-ins, votes, friending and following activity, direct messages, and information that you contribute to your user profile or suggest for a business page. “User Content” means Content that users submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Service. “WhichChoose Content” means the Content we create and make available in connection with the Service. “Third Party Content” means Content that originates from parties other than WhichChoose or its users, which is made available in connection with the Service. “Service Content” means all the Content made available in connection with the Service, including Your Content, User Content, WhichChoose Content, and Third Party Content.
As a condition of your use of the Services, you warrant that:
1. All information supplied via the Services to the WhichChoose Companies is true, accurate, current, and complete.
2. f you are an Account Holder, you will safeguard your account information and supervise and be entirely responsible for any account used by anyone other than you.
3. You are 13 years of age or older (in some jurisdictions, local laws may have an older age requirement) to register for an account, use the Services, and contribute to our websites.
4. You possess the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and to use the Services, including our websites, following all terms and conditions herein.
The WhichChoose Companies do not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 13. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny anyone access to the Services, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
By using the Services, including any products or services that facilitate sharing content to or from third-party sites, you understand that you are solely responsible for any information you share with the WhichChoose Companies. You may access the Services exclusively as intended through the provided functionality and as permitted under this Agreement.
Copying, transmission, reproduction, replication, posting, or redistribution of (a) Content or any portion thereof and/or (b) the Services more generally is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of the WhichChoose Companies.
To request permission, please direct your request to Director, Partnerships and Business Development WhichChoose@gmail.com NE 79th Ave Unit 4, Oregon, Portland, the United States.
To access certain features of the Services, you will need to become an Account Holder by creating an account. When you create an account, you must provide complete and accurate information. You are solely responsible for the activity on your account, including your interaction and communication with others, and you must safeguard your account.
Towards this end, if you are an Account Holder, you agree to keep your contact information up to date. Suppose you are creating a WhichChoose account for commercial purposes and are accepting this Agreement on behalf of a company, organization, or other legal entity. In that case, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so and have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement, in which case the words “you” and “your” as used in this Agreement shall refer to such entity and the individual acting on behalf of the company shall be referred to as a “Business Representative.”
Through your use of the Services, you may encounter links to third-party sites and apps or be able to interact with third-party sites and apps. This may include the ability to share Content from the Services, including your Content, with such third-party sites and apps. Please be aware that third-party sites and apps may publicly display such shared Content.
Such third parties may charge a fee for using certain Content or services provided on or by their websites. Therefore, you should make whatever investigation you feel is necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party to determine whether a charge will be incurred.
Where the WhichChoose Companies provide details of fees or charges for such third-party Content or services, such information is provided for convenience and information purposes only. Any interactions with third-party sites and apps are at your own risk. You expressly acknowledge and agree that the WhichChoose Companies are in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party sites or apps.
Some Content you see or otherwise access on or through the Services is used for commercial purposes. You agree and understand that the WhichChoose Companies may place advertising and promotions on the Services alongside, near, adjacent, or otherwise close to your Content (including, for video or other dynamic Content, before, during, or after its presentation), as well as the Content of others.
1. Responsibility for Your Content. You alone are responsible for Your Content, and once posted to WhichChoose, it cannot always be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, and any risks associated with personal information you disclose. You represent that you own or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of Your Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your Content is sponsored or endorsed by WhichChoose. You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, Your Content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, service mark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains unlawful material, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation, or violates these Terms.
2. Our Right to Use Your Content. We may use Your Content in many different ways, including by publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their websites and media platforms (“Other Media”). As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sublicensable, and transferable rights to use Your Content for any purpose. Please note that you also irrevocably grant the users of the Service and any Other Media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Service and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive and cause to be waived against WhichChoose and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution concerning Your Content. By “use,” we mean use, copy, publicly perform and display, reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, remove, analyze, commercialize, and prepare derivative works of Your Content.
3. Ownership. As between you and WhichChoose, you own Your Content. We own the WhichChoose Content, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation (including, but not limited to, our selection, coordination, aggregation, and arrangement of User Content and other Service Content), computer code, products, software, aggregate star ratings, and all other elements and components of the Service excluding Your Content, User Content and Third Party Content. We also own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade secrets, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world associated with the WhichChoose Content and the Service, which are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark, and trade secret laws and all other applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. As such, you may not sell, license, copy, publish, modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way use or exploit any of the WhichChoose Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights. We also retain all rights in and to the Service and the WhichChoose Content.
4. Advertising. WhichChoose and its licensees may publicly display advertisements, paid content, and other information nearby or in association with Your Content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode, and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
5. Other. User Content (including any users employed or contracted by WhichChoose may have created) does not necessarily reflect the opinion of WhichChoose. Except as required by law, we have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of Your Content, and we do not guarantee any confidentiality concerning Your Content. We reserve the right to remove, screen, edit, or reinstate User Content at our sole discretion for any reason or no reason and without notice to you. For example, we may remove a review if we believe it violates our Content Guidelines. Except following WhichChoose’s Verified License program, WhichChoose does not attempt to verify any licenses a local business or its representatives may have. Consumers should inquire about any such licenses with the business directly. Businesses whose licenses have been verified by WhichChoose will have a “Verified License” badge displayed on their WhichChoose business page.
The Content and information available on and through the Services (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code, or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such Content and information, is proprietary to the WhichChoose Companies or licensed to the WhichChoose Companies by third parties. For all Content other than your Content, you agree not to modify otherwise, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through the Services. Additionally, you agree not to:
1. Use the Services or Content for any commercial purpose outside the scope of those commercial purposes explicitly permitted under this Agreement and related guidelines as made available by the WhichChoose Companies.
2. Access, monitor, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, copy or otherwise exploit any Content of the Services, including but not limited to user profiles and photos, using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose not following this Agreement or without our express written permission.
3. Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Services or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Services.
4. Take any action that imposes, or may impose, at our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
5. Deep-link to any portion of the Services for any purpose without our express written permission.
6. “Frame,” “mirror,” or otherwise incorporate any part of the Services into any other websites or service without our prior written authorization.
7. Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by the WhichChoose Companies in connection with the Services.
8. Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content.
9. Download any Content unless it’s expressly made available for download by the WhichChoose Companies.
The Services may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than the WhichChoose Companies. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. The WhichChoose Companies do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this or any other website) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, and other items of a destructive nature. The WhichChoose Companies’ inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such third-party websites or apps or any association with their operators.
For answers to your questions or ways to contact us, visit our Help Center. Or, you can write to us at:
Address: NE 79th Ave Unit 4, Oregon, Portland, United States
Please note that WhichChoose does not accept legal notices or service of legal process by any means other than hard copy post delivered to the address immediately above. For the avoidance of doubt and without limitation, we do not accept notices or legal services deposited upon any of our affiliates or subsidiaries.
©2022 WhichChoose LLC. All rights reserved.
Last updated September 7, 2022.