If gas, bloating, or stomach upset devastates your gut health, Yourbiology is a game-changing solution to help your digestive system run smoothly again. Is this product as incredible as its advertisement suggests? Let’s read these Yourbiology reviews from WhichChoose to explore the truth.
What Is Yourbiology?
Increase vitality and mental clarity.
Improvement in stomach emptying.
Lessen levels of stress.
40 billion CFUs.
No refrigeration needed.
Made in the USA.
Yourbiology is a dietary supplement that provides a balanced gut ecosystem with probiotics and prebiotics . It contains 40 billion CFUs (Colony Forming Units) of 4 important bacteria strains, which may be preferable to alternatives. This product is also dairy, gluten, soy, and preservative-free.
Probiotics are used to treat gastrointestinal and non-gastrointestinal disorders, including UTIs, asthma, atopic dermatitis, inflammatory bowel disease, constipation, diarrhea, and peptic ulcers. Yogurt’s probiotics and nutrients promote digestive health.
Unlike other probiotics, Yourbiology has the appropriate combination of bacterial strains to improve gut health. Supposedly, this probiotic delivers 40 billion CFUs to the intestines without side effects.
As mentioned above, Yourbiology consists of 40 billion CFUs. However, here are some main ingredients you should pay more attention to.
2.1. Lactobacillus plantarum
Lactobacillus plantarum  reduces bloating, cramps, and other gastrointestinal disorders. It is a non-gas-producing lactic acid bacterium with many health benefits. This bacterium may help with inflammatory bowel disease, dyslipidemia, hypercholesteromia, and obesity.
2.2. Bifidobacterium lactis
Human big intestines have Bifidobacterium lactis . It is a good bacteria that breaks down food, absorbs nutrients, and eliminates gut infections.
Bifidobacterium lactis protects the intestinal barrier during gastrointestinal infections. It does this by competing and excluding possible pathogens, preserving tight junction function, and regulating host immunological defense.
Fructooligosaccharides  (FOSs) are animal prebiotics. They improve growth, intestinal microbiota, gut shape, and immunological markers.
2.4. Lactobacillus acidophilus
Lactobacillus acidophilus  is a probiotic. This enzyme breaks down lactose. It also helps treat acute, chronic, and antibiotic-associated diarrhea.
2.5. Marine polysaccharide complex
This Yourbiology component is a brown seaweed extract. It protects probiotics from stomach acid. Seaweed polysaccharides  can alter intestinal metabolism and treat inflammatory bowel disease. Anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antioxidant seaweeds exist.
How Does Yourbiology Work?
Yourbiology probiotics replenish the gut with beneficial bacteria and feed them prebiotic fiber. Both actions enhance the bacterial population. Moreover, MAKtrek, a proprietary technology, protects probiotics from stomach acid. So, most of the probiotics enter the intestines alive and working.
The Pros And Cons Of Yourbiology
The pros and cons of Yourbiology are listed below:
- Eliminate digestive issues like bloating.
- Money-back guarantee for 60 days.
- Free of dairy, soy, and gluten.
- Contain 40 billion CFUs.
- It promotes healthy food digestion in the gut.
- Increases the number of gut microbiomes.
- Encourage regular bowel movements.
- Increase energy and concentration throughout the day.
- There are no preservatives.
- No need for refrigeration.
- Made in the United States.
- After stopping the pill, stomach troubles may recur.
- Good outcomes may take time.
How To Take Yourbiology?
Oral probiotics should be taken once a day, while some research suggests twice a week. The preparation’s strength is indicated in CFUs per capsule.
Probiotics have no recommended dose because there are so many types. Seek medical advice to get the best dosage for your gut health. Some probiotic doses depend on how many living organisms they contain.
Yourbiology Side Effects
Probiotics have beneficial and bad health effects. Most of these have negligible population impacts. Those with serious illnesses or weaker immune systems may experience additional problems. Possible adverse effects:
- Raise some people’s risk of infection.
- Rise with some strains.
- Disappointing digestive symptoms.
- Cause migraines.
- Leading to some negative reactions.
What Is The Price Of Yourbiology?
One bottle of Yourbiology (one-month supply) is priced at $59.99.However, if you want to save money, we recommend purchasing two or three bottles at once. Let’s take a look at how much money you can save with these package options:
- Option 1: STARTER – 1 month supply (savings: $15.00): $59.99 or or 4 interest-free payments of $15.00 with Afterpay.
- Option 2: MOST POPULAR – 2 months supply + 1 month free (savings: $104.98): $119.99 or 4 interest-free payments of $30.00 with Afterpay.
- Option 3: BIGGEST SAVINGS – 3 months supply + 2 months free (savings: $194.96): $179.99 or 4 interest-free payments of $45.00 with Afterpay.
Improve digestion & elimination.
Feel lighter & slimmer.
Boost energy & focus.
Improve skin health.
60-day money-back guarantee.
Yourbiology Reviews By Customers
Some Yourbiology customer reviews we collected are as follows:
My brain fog used to be excruciating. It was embarrassing for me to freeze up at work and in meetings. I became interested in YourBiology after reading about the importance of the gut-brain connection. My brain fog has mostly lifted.
I recently read an article about the gut-brain axis and how important the gut is to overall health. I found you and decided to give it a shot because you seemed to check all the boxes. I’ve taken it for four weeks and am down two pant sizes. Thank you very much!
I used to despise going to number two. I’d strain and rock like I was giving birth to a poop baby. I’ve only been on YourBiology for two weeks, and my poop is fantastic. I’m feeling lighter, and my husband says I’m looking slimmer!!!
I used to wake up in the morning with stomach pains that no one could figure out. They suggested I try probiotics. I looked it up and found you. Thus far, so good. I wake up feeling calm and free of stomach problems. It works pretty quickly.
I’ve been feeling better since I started taking gut+ from YourBiology. My stomach no longer hurts nearly as much, and I’m in a better mood! I absolutely adore YourBiology. Probiotics are my new favorite supplement.
Yourbiology may be the probiotic/prebiotic combo you’re looking for. It contains bacteria strains that boost the intestinal environment. This supplement claims to work with gut microbiomes and create no adverse effects. If you desire a lighter, smoother stomach, don’t miss Yourbiology. After reading this blog, here is a question: Have these Yourbiology reviews told you enough? If not yet, leave your questions in the comments; WhichChoose is willing to answer.
-  Martin H Floch, MD (2014). Probiotics and Prebiotics. Gastroenterol Hepatol (N Y). 2014 Oct; 10(10): 680–681. Available at [PubMed].
-  Kaźmierczak-Siedlecka, Karolina, et al. “The Role of Lactobacillus Plantarum 299V in Supporting Treatment of Selected Diseases.” Central-European Journal of Immunology, Termedia Publishing House, 2020, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7882405/.
-  O’Callaghan, Amy, and Douwe van Sinderen. “Bifidobacteria and Their Role as Members of the Human Gut Microbiota.” Frontiers in Microbiology, Frontiers Media S.A., 15 June 2016, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4908950/.
-  Mao, Bingyong; Li, Dongyao; Zhao, Jianxin; Liu, Xiaoming; Gu, Zhennan; Chen, Yong Q.; Zhang, Hao; Chen, Wei (2015). In vitro fermentation of fructooligosaccharides with human gut bacteria. Food Funct., 6(3), 947–954. doi:10.1039/C4FO01082E. Available at [PubMed].
-  Ringel-Kulka T;Palsson OS;Maier D;Carroll I;Galanko JA;Leyer G;Ringel Y; “Probiotic Bacteria Lactobacillus Acidophilus NCFM and Bifidobacterium Lactis Bi-07 versus Placebo for the Symptoms of Bloating in Patients with Functional Bowel Disorders: A Double-Blind Study.” Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, U.S. National Library of Medicine, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21436726/.
-  Ho Do, Moon; Seo, Ye Seul; Park, Ho-Young (2020). Polysaccharides: bowel health and gut microbiota. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, (), 1–13. doi:10.1080/10408398.2020.1755949. Available at [PubMed].
WhichChoose is the website products and services review that helps users in the world to find what the best is and shop easily.