This post contains affiliate links. We earn an affiliate commission when you click our links to purchase products. It has no added cost to you.
What are the distinctions between term and permanent life insurance? And with which should I go? If you don’t have much money and need a short-term insurance policy, term life insurance is a good choice. In this article from WhichChoose, you can get free term life insurance quotes with Bestow.
What Is Life Insurance?
Help protect your family.
Focus on term life insurance.
Give you peace of mind.
Life insurance is a contract between a policyholder and an insurer where the insurer agrees to pay a sum of money to the beneficiary when the covered person dies or after a certain period in exchange for the policyholder’s premiums.
Your beneficiaries can use the money for anything. Often, this entails paying bills, a mortgage, or college tuition. Life insurance can assist your family in staying in their house and paying for what you planned.
To enforce the contract, life insurance applications must accurately describe past and present health issues and high-risk activities. However, with Bestow, there’s no medical checkup.
Do You Need Life Insurance?
Almost everyone needs life insurance to protect their loved ones. If others depend on your income or your debt will continue after your death, you need life insurance badly. Life insurance premiums rise with age. A 20-year-old healthy nonsmoker pays less than a 20-year-older with the same health profile.
When you’re young and healthy, life insurance costs less. If you’re planning a family, it’s best to obtain life insurance when it’s cheaper.
Term life insurance can be more cost-effective if you only need the death benefit for a certain period of time, not your whole life. It depends on each person’s assessment and finances.
What Types Of Life Insurance Are There?
Term life and permanent life insurance are typical types of life insurance. More details are listed in the table below:
|Term Life||Permanent Life|
||The permanent life lasts your entire life till you die.|
|Features||No a cash value||Some have a cash value element.|
Less expensive than permanent contracts because the coverage time is limited.
|Permanent life insurance is substantially more expensive than term.|
Why Should You Choose Term Life Insurance?
May I get free term life insurance quotes without personal information? Absolutely yes. Many online term life insurance quotes don’t require personal info. Aside from that, here are several reasons why you should receive it:
- Less expensive: Term life insurance is cheaper than whole life because it offers predetermined coverage. Whole life insurance premiums are higher since payouts are guaranteed.
- Help protect your family: The death benefit from a term life insurance policy can help restore lost income.
- More flexible: You have several alternatives for term life insurance length, such as five, 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30 years.
- Get your quote instantly: Start with a fast, free quote. If eligible, you might have coverage now.
- Good for young families: Term life is less expensive than permanent life insurance for young families looking for temporary coverage. You can acquire insurance to cover the years your family relies on you financially and reduce it when they become independent.
- Simplicity: Term life insurance is straightforward to understand, making it easier to compare quotes. You must decide how much life insurance you need, how long you want it to last, and which insurer to use.
- Peace of mind: Knowing you’ve protected your family’s future money may give you peace of mind.
Get Free Term Life Insurance Quotes Online With Bestow
Can I get free term life insurance quotes online? Yes, it is easy to get your quote. Here is everything Bestow brings you in getting it:
- Easy: The application process may be completed in about a minute and does not require medical testing. If you want to apply, you’ll need to answer some simple health questions.
- Thrifty: Bestow’s mission is to provide convenient, low-cost life insurance to as many people as possible. From only $11 each month. Insurance limits could range from $500,000 to $1,500,000 if you qualify.
- Speedy: You can submit your application in as little as five minutes, and if you are accepted, you can begin receiving coverage immediately.
- Smart Tech: Bestow is an innovator and tinkerer that helps deliver fast life insurance quotes and finds you the best policy and just-right coverage quantity.
Bestow Free Term Life Insurance Quotes Customers Reviews
Bestow get 4.6 stars on Trustpilot with over 900 reviews from real customers. Here are what they said about Bestow:
I imagined that getting life insurance would be challenging. Bestow made the procedure simple and fast. I answered a few questions, chose the amount of coverage I wanted, and paid. I’m happy to know that my children and husband will be taken care of if something happens to me. It is valuable security at an inexpensive price that eases all of my concerns.
I’m personally a pessimist and a procrastinator. I just chose to invest my confidence in a very important place. Life insurance, in my opinion, is critical for the loved ones we leave behind. Thank you for making this so simple.
Life insurance may be obtained quickly and easily. I tried to find life insurance that needed a medical exam since the premiums were lower. This process began in August, and by December, they had not made a decision and were wanting me to have a second medical before providing insurance. Mind you, I am a 42-year-old lady with no health concerns, and all of my lab work was excellent.
After that nightmare, Bestow was a breath of fresh air.
The product is great and really simple to use. However, you send a lot of emails after signing up. Consider reducing the number by half. The welcome brochure and beneficiary information was very useful. The rest I don’t need to cut back on, and this is a 5-star product without a doubt.
Bestow’s enrollment procedure was much easier and faster than others. Moreover, unlike its competitors, there was no necessary follow-up phone contact. In addition, for the same price as others, I obtained double coverage.
As you see, obtaining free term life insurance quotes is quick and straightforward with Bestow. There is no complicated application process; you may apply for five minutes and get quotes instantly. If you choose to Bestow as your insurance companion, get started to get its quote with WhichChoose now.
The application process takes minutes, with no exam needed.
Affordable life insurance options are fast, easy, and accessible.
WhichChoose is the website products and services review that helps users in the world to find what the best is and shop easily.