Total Curve is a breast enhancement dietary supplement that has helped various women in their 30s and 40s get firmer and bigger breasts. It claims to deliver the maximum results through the two-part composition: pills and gel. In this review, WhichChoose will walk you through all the crucial factors to know whether it’s worth at least a try.
What Is Total Curve?
Total Curve is a solution for lifeless and poor-shaped breasts on female bodies. It’s a two-part breast enhancement system, including a bottle of supplements and topical gel to boost breast size, firmness, and fullness.
It’s made of herbal ingredients, which are 100% organic and safe for natural use. All components are clinically tested to ensure medical safety and effectiveness.
The goal of Total Curves is clear — it’s to improve the appearance and wellness of women’s breasts. Women, especially those in their 40s with uninspiring breasts, will find this product ideal. Keep reading to know how it works.
Pills and gel
Plant-based ingredients / herb extracts
Results after at least 60 days
Provides essential nutrients for breasts
Stimulates estrogen production
Supports collagen synthesis
Rebuilds the shape and tone of breasts.
How Does Total Curve Work?
Total Curve primarily promotes breast tissue growth by providing estrogen and essential nutrients (discussed later). The Total Curve are the primary source of estrogen to grow breasts from the inside, while the gel contains all-natural compounds to make their curves and voluptuous shapes.
It gradually improves the shape and size of the breast in 60 days due to the growth of breast cells. This is the average time it takes for a user to notice a difference.
Furthermore, the Total Curve supplement’s formula contains natural phytoestrogens, antioxidants, and hormone balancers, which provide numerous additional benefits. Some of the most noticeable advantages are increased libido and decreased vaginal dryness.
Total Curve Reviews: Pros And Cons
- Natural ingredients extracted from herbs
- The two-part approach ensures maximum effects from the inside out.
- No severe adverse reactions or side effects
- Easy to use
- Positive overall customer reviews
- You might find the two-part system not convenient.
- The results vary from person to person.
- It takes at least two months to see the effects.
Unlike most breast enhancement products that provide topical creams or supplements, Total Curve breast enhancement pills brings both to the table. It aims to solve the root cause of low-quality breasts, which is a deficiency of estrogen — the natural hormone in women. Yet, Total Curve serves more than just healthy breasts. It comes with gel to aid in forming them into curvaceous shapes as well. This is a big plus for sure.
Besides, ladies must wait for at least 60 days to observe visible results. And we put them on the con list because some alternatives can provide the same effects within a shorter time. However, Total Curve breast enhancement products are all-natural, so they should take about such duration for the best results as well as minimal side effects.
Total Curve Ingredients
4.1 Total Curve Breast Enhancement Pills
The Total Curve pills contain nutrients that elevate the natural growth of female breasts and additionally reduce PMS symptoms. Let’s see what the ingredients are.
- Buckwheat Leaves: have antioxidant properties  that improve blood circulation and capillaries as well as stimulate collagen production.
- Fennel Seed: contains a great natural source of phytoestrogen to balance female hormones and battle against menopause-related issues.
- Dong Quai Root: improves the sex drive in women and promotes the production of progesterone.
- Damiana Leaf: helps balance natural hormones, reduces stress, and develops breast tissue.
- Blessed Thistle: treats menstrual headaches and supports breast cell growth.
- Hops: appeared in ancient treatments for breast cancer and poor lactation; now, it has been proven to reduce stress and depression in adults .
- Watercress Leaves: provides various benefits to breast health.
- Black Cohosh Root: alleviates PMS and menopause symptoms that are known to be a common cause of low-quality breast.
- Wild Yam Root: a powerful producer and trigger of phytoestrogen; it helps to reduce menopausal symptoms , enlarge breasts and improve their firmness.
4.2 Total Curve Gel
The Total Curve firming and lifting gel is the solution for poor-shaped, dry, and shagging breasts. For the first time, it introduces Volufiline, the game changer in breast improvement. This compound is used to promote the absorption of essential nutrients into the breasts. According to the manufacturer’s website, it can increase the size of a breast by up to 8% in two months.
In addition, the formula is abundant with skin-care plant-based ingredients that have positive effects on skin tone, moisturization, and collagen production. Let’s see what they are below:
- Extract of Aloe Vera: has anti-aging and anti-oxidant properties  with a lot of vitamin C to regenerate breast cells and brighten skin.
- Extract of Bearberry: fights against free radicals and many skin issues.
- Extract of Algae: has a wealth of minerals and firming properties needed to make skin look younger .
- Mango Butter: has been found in many skincare products for its versatile benefits, such as moisturizing, softening, and protecting skin from infection.
- Vitamin C: supports the synthesis of collagen, betters skin tone, and heals damaged skin surface.
- Caffeine: has anti-inflammatory properties that fight off free radicals and balance skin tone.
How To Take Total Curve?
With Total Curve, you must use the supplements and the lifting gel daily. Using only one of them can lead to insignificant effects or none at all.
With the pills, take two per day at two separate times with meals. Take one pill about 15 minutes after breakfast and the other in the evening.
To use the lifting and firming gel properly, you should apply it on your breasts twice a day, once in the morning and once before bedtime. While covering a thin layer of gel on the breast skin, massage it gently until it’s fully absorbed.
Total Curve Side Effects
Total Curve breast enhancement supplement is formulated with all-natural ingredients that are not just effective but also safe. Although there are no reports on serious side effects of this product, women may experience some of these reactions taking the pills for the first time.
- Stomach upset
- Irregular periods
Total Curve Before and After
The photo below shows the obvious change in the breasts of a woman after she has used Total Curve pills and gels for two months.
Also, we have found many Total Curve reviews from real customers online about this product and were impressed by them. Total Curve is a real deal, especially for women on their way attempting to take their busty chests back. Let’s hear what they say about the changes regarding before versus after using it.
I was skeptical but hopeful when I bought this – I had lost some fullness in my bust when I lost some weight and was hoping to regain it without surgery. I thought, what the heck? I’ll give it a shot. Ok, this stuff works. I am surprised but thrilled! I’ve gained firmness and weight – I will use this more!
I received this and the total curve gel on Monday; it is not Saturday, and I have noticed a significant change already! I can see the stretch marks where my breasts have grown and look better in shape too! I was so insecure about my breasts before, but seeing such a result in less than a week has made me much happier; if this is the result, I cannot wait to see what happens in a month or two.
I noticed a change in the firmness of my breasts over these last few months, helping me feel a bit more confident; my colleague and I take them each day before work. 🙂
The best thing I’ve ever bought. I always buy supplements for my diet, but this time, I decided to take this one and try it. So far, I have been taking the capsules for about a month, and I notice that my breasts feel firmer than before; I hope these effects are lasting.
After seeing so many positive reviews, I decided to give these tablets a chance, and I am more than happy with my decision because, in a short time, I managed to make my breasts look and feel firmer.
Overall, most customer reviews emphasize Total Curve helping their breasts become firmer in an expected time. That is what the brand exactly gears toward. As diving into more and more testimonials from these actual users, we believe that Total Curve is really worth trying out.
What is The Price of Total Curve?
The pricing structure of Total Curve is straightforward. It comes with three optional packages listed below:
- Diamond package: $299.95 for a six-month supply.
- Platinum package: $179.95 for a three-month supply.
- Silver package: $69.95 for a one-month supply.
You’ll save lots of bucks with the Platinum and Diamond package. Plus, there is a 67-day money-back guarantee if unsatisfied with the product. Additionally, all US orders aren’t charged shipping costs.
Visible results in 2 months
Free shipping for US orders
In summary, Total Curve gives the perfect lift, firmness, and healthy fullness to women’s breasts regardless of age. Nonetheless, women in their 30s and 40s would find this product ideal since it also has much to offer for treating menopause-related issues and collagen synthesis. With both the pills and topical gel in one product, it’s promising in the breast enhancer market today. WhichChoose highly recommends it!
-  Habtemariam S. (2019). Antioxidant and Rutin Content Analysis of Leaves of the Common Buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum Moench) Grown in the United Kingdom: A Case Study. Antioxidants (Basel, Switzerland), 8(6), 160. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6617123/
-  Kyrou, I., Christou, A., Panagiotakos, D., Stefanaki, C., Skenderi, K., Katsana, K., & Tsigos, C. (2017). Effects of hops (Humulus lupulus L.) dry extract supplement on self-reported depression, anxiety and stress levels in apparently healthy young adults: a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, crossover pilot study. Hormones (Athens, Greece), 16(2), 171–180. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28742505/
-  Komesaroff, P. A., Black, C. V., Cable, V., & Sudhir, K. (2001). Effects of wild yam extract on menopausal symptoms, lipids and sex hormones in healthy menopausal women. Climacteric: the journal of the International Menopause Society, 4(2), 144–150. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11428178/
-  Surjushe, A., Vasani, R., & Saple, D. G. (2008). Aloe vera: a short review. Indian journal of dermatology, 53(4), 163–166. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2763764/
-  Kim, J. H., Lee, J. E., Kim, K. H., & Kang, N. J. (2018). Beneficial Effects of Marine Algae-Derived Carbohydrates for Skin Health. Marine drugs, 16(11), 459. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6266229/
WhichChoose is the website products and services review that helps users in the world to find what the best is and shop easily.