This post contains affiliate links. We earn an affiliate commission when you click our links to purchase products. It has no added cost to you.
Nootropics have been around for a while and are becoming increasingly popular. They are also known as smart drugs, cognitive enhancers, or brain supplements. In this blog, WhichChoose will take a look at NooCube vs Mind Lab Pro – the two sought-after nootropics on the market now. Let’s see which one is going to win this comparison.
NooCube Vs Mind Lab Pro: Overview
Form of Dosage: Capsules
Main Use: Nootropic Supplement/Brain Support
Supports cognitive functions
Increase memory abilities
Boosts concentration and energy
Form of Dosage: Capsules
Main Use: Nootropic Supplement/Brain Support
Improves mental health
NooCube is a nootropic supplement that’s designed to help you get the nutrients your brain needs. A blend of amino acids, herb extracts, antioxidants, and vitamins in NooCube can strengthen or improve your cognitive abilities.
Wolfson Brands is the manufacturer behind this product. It is a legit health & wellness company from the UK and has worked for years in dietary supplement production. On its official website, we can see that the brand takes pride in this brain supplement for including the award-winning combination of 3 macular carotenoids called LuteMax® 2020.
Currently, there are not enough customer reviews to conclude if this product is really worth it. But regarding how positively people reacted to it on Amazon (with four out of five stars), we must say that NooCube is a real deal.
1.2. MindLab Pro
MindLab Pro is another nootropic supplement that improves your attention, critical thinking, and overall mental health. Generally, it promises the same benefits as what NooCube does.
Opti-Nutra is the pharmaceutical brand in charge of producing MindLab Pro. On its official website, this brand states that people can achieve short-term cognitive functions and long-term brain health via its 11 nootropics working in 6 bio-pathways.
On Amazon, people are reacting with positive reviews to MindLab Pro. Four-out-of-five stars are what we’re seeing right now. However, when we headed to the low-rating reviews, we hadn’t expected them to be extremely harsh, but they were.
Most negative reviews are about its unwanted side effects. As a result, this encourages us to make a detailed alert for you before you decide to buy this supplement. Scroll down to learn more.
NooCube Vs MindLab Pro: Ingredients
Both supplements have some ingredients in common. Therefore, before diving into the unique ingredients of each product, we want to give you a better picture with the table below.
Let’s learn how those ingredients can benefit your overall brain health.
- Bacopa Monnieri: This plant has been utilized for centuries for a variety of purposes, including anxiety reduction, memory enhancement, and epilepsy treatment.
- L-theanine: People use L-theanine to improve mental function and support mental impairment. This substance can also reduce stress and anxiety.
- Vitamin B12: This vital ingredient aids in the production of DNA and supports the brain and neurological system.
- L-tyrosine: This nutrient aids in the production of neurotransmitters, which facilitate nerve cell communication. Besides, it is crucial in the synthesis of adrenaline, norepinephrine, and dopamine.
Now, let’s look at the unique ingredients in each supplement and see which one provides more effectiveness.
NooCube has eight unique ingredients as compared to MindLab Pro. We are breaking them down below.
- Alpha GPC: It boosts learning, memory, and cognitive performance.
- Huperzine A: This substance boosts memory, brain processing speed, cognitive clarity, and task concentration.
- Uncaria tomentosa: Because of the structure of its thorns, this plant extract is high in antioxidants and improves cognitive performance while increasing focus.
- Avena sativa: It is oat straw extract, a cognitive enhancer that promotes mood and attention while improving brain function.
- Resveratrol: Grapes contain this polyphenol antioxidant molecule, which improves mental vigor, cognitive effectiveness, and brain health longevity.
- Pterostilbene: This is a blueberry extract that includes antioxidants that improve neuroplasticity and overall brain health.
- Vitamin B1: This vitamin type aids in the prevention of problems with the neurological system, brain, stomach, heart, mental energy, and intestines.
- Vitamin B7: It is also known as biotin, which is essential for skin health and hair growth. Besides, it helps with memory restoration and mood increase.
2.2. MindLab Pro
MindLab Pro also has eight ingredients that NooCube doesn’t offer. Let’s see if they are any different in the benefits to your brain health.
- Citicoline: A natural substance that improves memory, mental agility, response time, and mental clarity while treating cerebrovascular disorders.
- Hericium Erinaceus: It boosts cognitive functioning, enhances mood equilibrium, and elevates cardiovascular health.
- Phosphatidylserine: It accelerates cognitive recuperation, allowing you to recall for longer periods of time and attain improved mental clarity at work.
- Rhodiola Rosea: It increases both mental and physical stress tolerance, increases energy for general brain activity, and enhances mood.
- Pinus pinaster: It contains antioxidant properties that will help you focus better in the long term and boost the memory duration in your brain.
- Vitamin B6: It helps regulate blood flow to the brain in order to halt the aging process that leads to cognitive loss.
- Vitamin B9: Also known as Folate, Vitamin B9 can aid with lessening mental exhaustion, melancholy, and irritability.
Overall, both supplements offer special formulations of science-based ingredients. They are all-natural and safe for human consumption to enhance brain functioning.
However, NooCube clearly has the upper hand in this comparison battle because it offers a greater amount of some vital components such as L-tyrosine and Bacopa Monnieri. (You can refer to the previous section’s table again to know the amount of these substances in each product’s formula)
Regarding brain health improvement, both L-tyrosine and Bacopa Monnieri play prominent roles in enhancing brain wellness and cognitive function quickly.
According to a study on L-tyrosine , this chemical substance helps to avoid cognitive function deterioration in response to physical stress. Likewise, another study has found that using Bacopa increased attention efficiency , freedom from distractibility, and working memory considerably.
NooCube Vs Mind Lab Pro: Pros And Cons
Increases brain energy and concentration.
Allows for multitasking and improves communication.
Manufactured in an FDA-approved facility
It contains no caffeine.
Provides a higher amount of vital components
The results may vary among different individuals for their different brain functions.
Promotes enthusiasm, motivation, and tranquility.
Enhances task focus and multitasking.
Produced in FDA-approved and GMP-compliant facilities in the United States.
It is caffeine-free and vegan.
Some people may experience nausea as a result of this medication.
Mind Lab Pro is only accessible from the official product website.
NooCube Vs MindLab Pro: How Much Is It?
The regular price for a NooCube bottle (60 capsules) is $59.99, which is more affordable than MindLab Pro and many alternatives on the market. Wolfson Brands offers free shipping and a 60-day refund guarantee for those not satisfied with the product.
Reduces mental stress.
Increased processing speed.
A 60-day money-back guarantee.
4.2. MindLab Pro
The lowest price for MindLab Pro is $69.00 for a bottle of 60 capsules, which makes it more expensive than NooCube, as we have just mentioned above. Also, while you can achieve up to 50% savings with NooCube, you can get only a maximum of 25% off with MindLab Pro without free shipping.
Cognitive function booster
Works for both men and women
30-day money-back guarantee
NooCube Vs MindLab Pro: Does It Have Any Side Effects?
As a nootropic, NooCube can give some minor side effects in the first doses such as headaches and drowsiness. Apart from those light reactions, you may experience no other (serious) side effects. Needless to say, NooCube is made from science-backed, pure ingredients from nature, so it will be safe for anyone.
5.2. MindLab Pro
MindLab Pro can also cause headaches and drowsiness as minor side effects. However, some users reported that they had experienced repeated nausea with this supplement. To avoid any unwanted reactions from using MindLab Pro, you should ask for medical advice from your doctor before taking the capsules.
In a nutshell, NooCube vs Mind Lab Pro – which is better? Since the results with both nootropics may differ from person to person, we wouldn’t promise a perfect answer on who will win this battle. However, we would love to give NooCube a shot as our first try for a brain support supplement.
Why? NooCube provides various effective ingredients, including a significant amount of L-tyrosine and Bacopa Monnieri. Additionally, Huperzine A is a vital component in this supplement, yet not included in MindLab Pro. We must say that NooCube is a complete brain health support that both men and women might be looking for.
Also, while enhancing your cognitive function, this product boosts your concentration so you can perform excellently in any aspect of your life. WhichChoose hopes you have found this comparison on NooCube Vs Mind Lab Pro insightful and helpful.
WhichChoose avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing instructions and depend on academic research and peer-reviewed studies from medical institutions and associations.
- 1. Young S. N. (2007). L-tyrosine to alleviate the effects of stress. Journal of psychiatry & neuroscience : JPN, 32(3), 224.
- 2. Kumar, N., Abichandani, L. G., Thawani, V., Gharpure, K. J., Naidu, M. U., & Venkat Ramana, G. (2016). Efficacy of Standardized Extract of Bacopa monnieri (Bacognize®) on Cognitive Functions of Medical Students: A Six-Week, Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2016, 4103423. https://doi.org/10.1155/2016/4103423
WhichChoose is the website products and services review that helps users in the world to find what the best is and shop easily.