This post contains affiliate links. We earn an affiliate commission when you click our links to purchase products. It has no added cost to you.
We always know that a fat-free body makes a good health and a top-notch body. When it comes to this fact, there are a plethora of weight loss supplements to help you achieve your goal. In this PhenQ vs Instant Knockout review, let’s see which option is really worth your budget, and beyond, which one eliminates your extra pounds better.
PhenQ Vs Instant Knockout: Overview
PhenQ and Instant Knockout are both supplements to support your body fat loss. Their ingredients are all-natural and backed by medical science to show incredible effects on fat burning.
Overall, the general outcome you can get from them is a slimming, cutting body with healthier muscles. However, each performs differently according to our real experience. Before going into more details, look at some key differences between these fat burners.
Supports fat loss.
Free worldwide shipping unconditionally.
Builds a cutting body.
Supports fat loss.
Free worldwide shipping with conditions.
Boosts energy levels.
Builds lean muscles.
Those who want to shed pounds and tone up can use the fat-burner supplement PhenQ. It’s made up of all-natural ingredients that a Wolfson Brands team of experts hand-picked and created into soft capsules.
Key primary advantages of PhenQ include aiding in fat burning, curbing fat buildup, reducing appetite, boosting energy, and regulating mood. To achieve them all at once, PhenQ stimulates the fat-blasting thermogenesis in your body.
Furthermore, there is a strong indication of customer feedback for this product. More than 400 people reviewed it online, and more than half gave it five stars.
1.2. Instant Knockout
A similar fat-burning supplement called Instant Knockout uses the well-known equation “faster metabolism = less fat storage.” Indeed, its natural ingredients are designed to speed up metabolism and promote fat loss.
As far as we can tell from its official website, gymnastic athletes are advised to use the product. Greg Jackson, an MMA coach, emphasizes the product’s advantages in assisting with lean and ripped bodybuilding.
Having said that, most people can benefit from Instant Knockout. To achieve overall better health, everyone should generally improve their metabolism and fat levels.
In summary, both supplements support fat loss. However, while PhenQ stimulates thermogenesis, Instant Knockout improves metabolism to achieve that goal.
Which fat-burning method is better for you, and why should you opt for it? Is there a genuine winner at the end of this comparison? Keep reading.
Overall, PhenQ has fewer ingredients than Instant Knockout. Although the number of components does not matter, look at the table below to know what’s in it for you. In some cases, perhaps, you may want to consult your doctor about these ingredients.
Capsicum Extract (8mg)
Piperine Extract (3 mg)
A-Lacy Reset (25 mg)
L-Carnitine Tartrate (150 mg)
Nopal (20 mg–3 mg)
Chromium Picolinate (80 mcg)
Caffeine Anhydrous (142.5 mg)
Vitamin B12 (10 mcg)
Zinc (10 mg)
GTF Chromium (100mcg)
Green Tea Extract (500mg)
Green Coffee Extract (100mg)
Cayenne Powder (100mg)
Caffeine Anhydrous (300mg)
Black Pepper Extract (10mg)
PhenQ is all about kickstarting the natural mechanism of your thermogenesis to burn fat. Therefore, the ingredients must have been chosen to serve that goal. Let’s see if it’s true.
- Calcium Carbonate: The body’s lipolysis and thermogenesis can be slightly elevated by calcium . This could therefore raise metabolism, encouraging our bodies to start burning fat.
- Capsicum Extract: This substance has been proven to positively affect obesity. It reduces excess energy in fat cells and increases thermogenesis.
- Piperine Extract: This compound is extracted from Black Pepper. According to a study, it can prevent the body from producing new fat cells  and may be used to treat obesity.
- A-Lacy Reset: a-Lacys Reset is a clever pairing of alpha-lipoic acid and cystine. The effectiveness of Alpha-lipoic acid has been recognized in obesity treatment .
- L-Carnitine Tartrate: This amino acid occurs naturally and helps people feel more energized by delivering fatty acids deep inside the mitochondria, where they can be burned and used as fuel to power the body.
- Nopal: Because nopal has high fiber content, it helps your body break down and excrete fat. That controls your appetite and helps you lose weight.
- Chromium Picolinate: Chromium can increase lean body mass and reduce body fat, according to various studies. However, this substance is insignificant in controlling weight loss .
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Caffeine consumption may help people lose weight, lower their BMI, and burn more body fat, per a meta-analysis .
2.2. Instant Knockout
Here are Instant Knockout ingredients:
- Vitamin B6: Weight loss specialists have discovered that this vitamin is very advantageous for various bodily processes required for weight loss. It breaks down proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.
- Vitamin B12: A higher intake of vitamin B12 lowers the risk of obesity  and weight gain. Vitamin B12 also prevents megaloblastic anemia, a blood disorder causing bad mood.
- Zinc: This chemical is another efficient therapy for fat-burning. Zinc deficiency is responsible for many problems related to instant weight gain.
- GTF Chromium: This substance regulates the activity of insulin and aids in metabolism. To some extent, it can also support weight loss but slightly.
- Green Tea Extract: Green tea includes many antioxidants and a lighter amount of caffeine. When these two compounds enter the body, it burns calories fast .
- Green Coffee Extract: A study has shown that people can attain weight loss with green coffee extract . However, no studies have been found to back its robust effectiveness in burning fat.
- Cayenne Powder: Cayenne powder is a spicy food that can help boost metabolism and burn calories. Besides, it makes you feel less craving unhealthy food.
- Glucomannan: This substance contains a lot of fibers. When it is absorbed into the body, it soaks up in the digestive tract, taking up space in your stomach and promoting longer fullness.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: A consistent caffeine intake can promote body fat reduction and athletic performance.
- Black Pepper Extract: As explained above, this ingredient aids in prohibiting the production of fat cells. It’s spicy food, so it may stimulate the metabolism to burn fat and calories.
The recommended dosage for PhenQ is one pill twice per day. A bottle contains 60 capsules, so you should have a one-month supply with just one bottle.
Take one before your breakfast in the morning and the next one with your lunch daily. Additionally, drink a full glass of water with the capsule to gain the best result. Also, since PhenQ includes caffeine, don’t take it after 3 pm or else you can barely sleep at night.
3.2. Instant Knockout
Instant Knockout requires taking more capsules than PhenQ. You must take one pill four times per day to have the best result with this fat burner.
Take one in the morning, one before lunch, one in the mid-afternoon, and another one with the evening meal.
This supplement contains caffeine; therefore, you may experience difficulty going to sleep at night. The dosage is also cumbersome with 4-time taking per day for a bottle of 120 capsules. That means you also have a one-month supply with one bottle.
PhenQ is a safe fat burner supplement, meaning it shouldn’t generate any severe side effects. However, whatever supplement you will take, it’s best to seek medical advice on it or do your research about the ingredients.
Because PhenQ also provides Nopal, you may experience at least any of these minor side effects: diarrhea, headaches, and bloating.
That said, the overall ingredients in PhenQ make this supplement usable for everyone. It burns fat effectively in a good timely manner without causing severe adverse reactions.
4.2. Instant Knockout
Like PhenQ, Instant Knockout provides all-natural ingredients that are backed by science to be safe. Needless to say, humans need them to have better health. However, 300mg of caffeine in its formula may be a serious concern for most people.
Typically, Instant Knockout is designed rather for athletes and bodybuilders. That means they would need high energy levels from their caffeine consumption to focus on heavy physical activities. If you’re not one of them, you may experience anxiety, stomach upset, insomnia, and slight digestive issues.
How Much They Cost
A bottle of PhenQ (60 capsules for one month supply) is priced at $69.99 plus free worldwide shipping. You can only get this price and special deals if you buy on its official website.
With PhenQ, if you purchase two bottles, you will get one more for free. Also, you’ll get two more for free with a three-bottle purchase.
Reduces fat accumulation
Balance mood and energy
Free worldwide shipping for any order
5.2. Instant Knockout
Instant Knockout offers slightly lower prices than PhenQ. It costs $65.00 per bottle of 120 capsules for a one-month supply.
However, you can only get free delivery in the US and UK with the two-month-supply order. Additionally, if you live outside these regions, you have to buy the biggest pack to avoid the shipping fee. Both PhenQ and Knockout have a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Free shipping for US and UK for
All in all, PhenQ vs Instant Knockout – which one should you buy? Based on our research, we prefer to go with PhenQ.
Why? PhenQ is for you whether you are a professional bodybuilder or athlete or none of them. It is literally for everyone. Furthermore, the dosage of each ingredient is ideal for having an impact on your weight loss efforts without causing unwanted side effects. Taking PhenQ is also convenient since it requires only two pills per day. That lets you concentrate on your exercise and diet more—the most important aspects in your fat-burning attempt still. We hope this PhenQ vs Instant Knockout review has been helpful to you.
WhichChoose avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing instructions and depend on academic research and peer-reviewed studies from medical institutions and associations.
- Shapses, S. A., Heshka, S., & Heymsfield, S. B. (2004). Effect of calcium supplementation on weight and fat loss in women. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism, 89(2), 632–637. https://doi.org/10.1210/jc.2002-021136
- Park, U. H., Jeong, H. S., Jo, E. Y., Park, T., Yoon, S. K., Kim, E. J., Jeong, J. C., & Um, S. J. (2012). Piperine, a component of black pepper, inhibits adipogenesis by antagonizing PPARγ activity in 3T3-L1 cells. Journal of agricultural and food chemistry, 60(15), 3853–3860. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf204514a
- Namazi, N., Larijani, B., & Azadbakht, L. (2018). Alpha-lipoic acid supplement in obesity treatment: A systematic review and meta-analysis of clinical trials. Clinical nutrition (Edinburgh, Scotland), 37(2), 419–428. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clnu.2017.06.002
- Anderson R. A. (1998). Effects of chromium on body composition and weight loss. Nutrition reviews, 56(9), 266–270. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1753-4887.1998.tb01763.x
- Tabrizi, R., Saneei, P., Lankarani, K. B., Akbari, M., Kolahdooz, F., Esmaillzadeh, A., Nadi-Ravandi, S., Mazoochi, M., & Asemi, Z. (2019). The effects of caffeine intake on weight loss: a systematic review and dos-response meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition, 59(16), 2688–2696. https://doi.org/10.1080/10408398.2018.1507996
- Sun, Y., Sun, M., Liu, B., Du, Y., Rong, S., Xu, G., Snetselaar, L. G., & Bao, W. (2019). Inverse Association Between Serum Vitamin B12 Concentration and Obesity Among Adults in the United States. Frontiers in endocrinology, 10, 414. https://doi.org/10.3389/fendo.2019.00414
- Hodgson, A. B., Randell, R. K., & Jeukendrup, A. E. (2013). The effect of green tea extract on fat oxidation at rest and during exercise: evidence of efficacy and proposed mechanisms. Advances in nutrition (Bethesda, Md.), 4(2), 129–140. https://doi.org/10.3945/an.112.003269
WhichChoose is the website products and services review that helps users in the world to find what the best is and shop easily.