This post contains affiliate links. We earn an affiliate commission when you click our links to purchase products. It has no added cost to you.
Write App Reviews is a service that allows you to earn money from writing personal reviews about apps. It’s not the first and only program to offer this type of business. But what makes it work? Is it a scam to avoid? WhichChoose will answer those questions in this blog. Scroll down to learn more!
A selection of apps to test and review
60-day money-back guarantee
What Is Write App Reviews?
Write App Reviews is a web-based service that gives you access to a website so that you earn money from publishing your own app reviews on it. The service can be used by anyone interested in making money online, no matter where they live.
All you have to do with this platform is download an app to test, write your own thoughts about it, and earn money. It promises to help you make thousands of dollars per week and gives you other promising online job opportunities alongside.
Write App Reviews has received contradictory reviews that you can easily spot online. Where is the truth? What about it to make both positive and negative reviews? Continue reading.
How Does Write App Reviews Work?
Who Is Suitable For Write App Reviews?
Write App Reviews is made for anyone who wants to make lots of money from writing app reviews online. They should be those having extra time at home besides their official work. Or, they can be people who just want to sit at home making money from an affiliate program.
It is especially good if you have marketing knowledge in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Digital Ads. These methods are vital so that you can drive traffic to your website by making your web page rank high on search engines.
The Pros And Cons Of Write App Reviews
- Made for anyone who has internet access
- Simple steps to earn real money
- Money-back guarantee
- Comes with various niches
- Opportunity to know many fantastic apps
- Straightforward payment process
- Pays weekly
- Doesn’t offer training
- Unclear information about upselling pricing
- Unknown creator
Can You Make Money With Write App Reviews?
Earning money from writing reviews online is a real deal. Making a blog website where you publish your review content regularly can change your life. But it is not all about writing and posting. You need SEO skills to rank your content on the top pages of Google and then actually see profits.
The biggest failure of Write App Reviews is that it doesn’t train you on any of that. As a result, users who have no clue about SEO and other digital marketing tactics hardly succeed.
In a nutshell, you can earn money from this program as long as you know how to make your website SEO-optimized. You also must learn how to write good app reviews. Otherwise, you’re just wasting a bunch of time and money.
How Much Does Write App Reviews Cost?
The original price of Write App Reviews is $27, but there will be a $10 discount popping up on your screen at the check-out page.
The most annoying thing here is that it will come with later upsells that you wouldn’t know until you actually pay the front-end price. The first upsell costs $97. The second one costs $57 and then $37 for the last upsell. Calculated in total, you pay out $191 for upsells.
Available app lists to test out and review
Online job offers
Is Write App Reviews Legit?
Write App Reviews is a legit program that gives you the most basic tools to earn money online. However, in our opinion, Write App Reviews is legit to only some extent.
Let’s consider the negative aspects to see whether this program looks like a scam.
- There isn’t a name of the creator shown on the website. In a logical way, there must always be clear information about the inventor or team behind such a product. Not to mention, this program will take your money so it’s important to know who makes it and who is responsible for any problem you may face as a member.
- It hypes up how easy it can be to earn money from affiliate marketing. There won’t be anything such as “effortless work to earn huge bucks.” There is always a price you must pay to earn what you desire. How this program exaggerates everything about its service and undersells online jobs raises doubt.
Those two factors alone can pinpoint that Write App Review is 100% a scam. However, there are positive aspects of this program to consider. These are genuine advantages you can use to avail of Write App Reviews for money.
- It provides you with a website to publish your own reviews. You have an excellent place to post your reviews and start making dollars. The website promises clean codes and produces a superb signal to rank high on search engines.
- You get a list of apps and pick and test out. Yes. This program might lack some essential training but provides sufficient resources for you to start the job. With this authentic list, you don’t have to search for apps and worry about not getting commissions from them.
- You are guaranteed a 60-day money-back guarantee from ClickBank. ClickBank is one of the most popular affiliate marketplaces. It was founded in 1998 and has been reliable for standing up with affiliate marketers and online shoppers worldwide. So, if you are unsatisfied with the product, you can apply for a refund.
Write App Reviews: Customers Feedback
Let’s see what real users say about its service. You may have a clearer picture of Write App Reviews based on these testimonials.
The best part of Write App Reviews is that I don’t have to take care of many technical issues about my done-for-you website. It saves me a lot of time, so I can focus my work on examining apps and creating review content.
I decided to use my extra 3 hours a night to make money online, which really works with this program. I love how it helps me turn my words into profits and pays me weekly afterward. I rate it four stars because once they paid me late.
I have earned money from writing reviews online for years. And I see that this app can be worth a shot for beginners. However, I won’t use it anymore because I have built my own website to review whatever app I feel like. Anyway, I still recommend it!
I prefer getting paid monthly, but they just won’t accept it. Of course, I admit that this Write App Reviews is a real deal, but the service is not professional to me.
I bought their service before stumbling across some online reviews that it is a scam. But then, I still wanted to give it a shot for the first week. And surprisingly, I got actually paid then, but everything is still under my consideration now. Will update this review soon in the next three weeks!
For short, we would conclude that Write App Reviews is legit, but it also needs significant consideration at the moment. Besides the cons that make it likely a huge scam, there are the pros to prove that it has all the possibilities to work. We can see that according to the positive reviews above. Also, for just $17, this program would be worth a good shot for beginners. WhichChoose hopes this post has provided you with great information!
WhichChoose is the website products and services review that helps users in the world to find what the best is and shop easily.