This post contains affiliate links. We earn an affiliate commission when you click our links to purchase products. It has no added cost to you.
There are numerous joint support supplements on the market, and to make the right choice, you need to consider many factors. In this post, WhichChoose will compare the two top supplements, Performance Lab Flex vs Relief Factor, about the main ingredients, they are safe to use, and prices. You need to read this article carefully before making the final decision.
Performance Lab Flex Vs Relief Factor: Introduction
Convenient individual packet.
Minimize common aches and pains.
Increase your strong muscles and joints.
Boost your mobility.
Allergen-, soy-, gluten-free .
Herbal remedy for achy and stiff joints.
Shock absorption and joint lubrication.
Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCL.
1.1. Performance Lab Flex
Performance Lab Flex is a joint product that supplies an easy-on-the-stomach blend of “ultramodern” joint nutrients to calm and protect painful joints. Moreover, it assists in joint lubrication, promoting long-term joint flexibility, health and cartilage renewal.
1.2. Relief Factor
The Relief Factor Joint product is a specialized formula for users experiencing arthritis. This supplement includes blended herbal ingredients that offer powerful muscle and joint relief. Its formula was also scientifically developed and tested for its effectiveness.
Performance Lab Flex Vs Relief Factor: Who Are They For?
2.1. Performance Lab Flex
Performance Lab Flex product is for users who experience joint problems. This can be anything from manual labor, wear, sports, and tear from age or from working a desk job (typing can impact your fingers and wrists).
2.2. Relief Factor
Anyone with muscle and joint pain, mobility problems, damaged tissues, arthritis, inflammation, and suffering from slow wound healing can use this supplement. People experiencing obesity, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and other chronic diseases can use Relief Factor.
Performance Lab Flex Vs Relief Factor: Ingredients
|Relief Factor||Performance Lab Flex|
Relief Factor and Performance Lab Flex contain natural ingredients formulated to help reduce inflammation and help joint health.
Performance Lab Flex Vs Relief Factor: Are They Safe To Use?
4.1. Performance Lab Flex
Performance Lab Flex is safe because it contains natural herbal extracts and minerals that increase your connective tissues and promote flexibility.
4.2. Relief Factor
Like Performance Lab Flex, the Relief Factor is safe to use. However, some users may experience several side effects, like rashes, diarrhea, severe stomach pain, diverticulosis, and allergic reactions. Besides, Relief Factor’s website does not supply any disclaimers; however, their ingredient information suggests consumers with sensitive stomachs should use this product with food.
Performance Lab Flex Vs Relief Factor: Pricing
5.1. Performance Lab Flex
Each bottle includes 60 pills; each serving is two tablets, enough for one month’s supply. You can only purchase Performance Lab Flex products from its official website. For users wondering, this formula is 100% vegan and easy to swallow thanks to the prebiotic-infused NutriCaps. Here are the prices of Performance Lab Flex as follows:
- 1 Bottle: $69 + Fast Shipping.
- 2 Bottles: $138 + Fast & Free Shipping.
- 4 Bottles: $207 + Fast & Free Shipping.
Herbal relief for achy and stiff joints.
Help tendons, ligaments, and cartilage.
5.2. Relief Factor
The Relief Factor’s packet price is $93.95 + free S&H. Yet, if this price is too high and you still question its potency, you will try out a 3-week QuickStart for just $19.95 + Free Handling and Shipping. You can refer to the prices of Relief Factor before purchasing:
- 1 packet for one-month supply: $93.95 + free S&H.
- Subscribe & save 20%: $79.95 + free S&H. Automatically renews at $79.95 monthly until canceled.
- Best deal: 3-Week QuickStart with 49 packets for just $19.95 + free S&H. Automatically renews at $79.95 monthly until canceled.
Consumers can select a subscription service.
Reduces common aches and pains.
The Alternative Product
Check out another supplement if Relief Factor or Performance Lab Flex is unsuitable for you.
Both Relief Factor and Performance Lab Flex are two of the most effective and rated joint supplements on the market. Choosing Relief Factor or Performance Lab Flex depends on your needs and budget. Based on prices, we suggest Relief Factor is the better option. It offers a 3-Week QuickStart for only $19.95; therefore, new users can try it out before making a purchase. WhichChoose hopes this blog has been helpful in letting you know about the Performance Lab Flex vs Relief Factor comparison to make a wise selection.
-  Jones AL. The Gluten-Free Diet: Fad or Necessity? Diabetes Spectr. 2017 May, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5439366/
-  Wang P, Meng Q, Wang W, Zhang S, Xiong X, Qin S, Zhang J, Li A, Liu Z. Icariin inhibits the inflammation through down-regulating NF-κB/HIF-2α signal pathways in chondrocytes, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33155655/.
-  Salehi B, Mishra AP, Nigam M, Sener B, Kilic M, Sharifi-Rad M, Fokou PVT, Martins N, Sharifi-Rad J. Resveratrol: A Double-Edged Sword in Health Benefits, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6164842/
-  Hewlings SJ, Kalman DS. Curcumin: A Review of Its Effects on Human Health, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5664031/
-  Siddiqui MZ. Boswellia serrata, a potential anti-inflammatory agent: an overview, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3309643/
-  Reginster JY, Veronese N. Highly purified chondroitin sulfate: a literature review on clinical efficacy and pharmacoeconomic aspects in osteoarthritis treatment, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7897612/
WhichChoose is the website products and services review that helps users in the world to find what the best is and shop easily.