Today’s internet is full of job-hunting platforms that are attempting to find ideal online jobs in minutes for users. The program under our consideration claims to do this exceptionally well. After reviewing notable Social Sale Rep reviews, WhichChoose decided to write a blog review to support people’s decision on whether they can trust it. Read on!
Plus 60-day refund guarantee!
Online job selection from external sources
Level-based lessons on how to make money online
Comprehensive Live Chat know-how
What Is Social Sale Rep?
Social Sale Rep is a website that claims to help people find online jobs successfully with income beyond thousands of dollars per week.
This platform is a bridge between vendors and social media consultants. At first glance at its official website, we can see that they provide online job opportunities based on how much you want to get paid weekly.
Also, the website looks simple and lacks core content about what it offers explicitly. The only element that piques our interest is the video of a man talking about the Social Sale Rep’s service.However, we have researched via honest Social Sale Rep reviews how this platform works, and here is what we have found out.
How Does Social Sale Rep Work?
Social Sale Rep works by providing a full training course on how to make money online. It comes with beneficial tips, tricks, and step-by-step guidelines to teach you specific ways of generating passive income.
Once you have perceived all the radical lessons in this course, it recommends some helpful online job directories such as UpWork, Fiverr, LinkedIn, Remote Workers, etc.
In a nutshell, you will mostly gain lessons (in the text format) after purchasing Social Sale Rep. All it does is guide you through every single step on how to find online jobs that fit you best, but not focus on bringing real Social Sale Rep jobs to your table.
Alright. But what are those lessons all about? Let’s head to the next section.
What Do You Get With Social Sale Rep?
Social Sale Rep Introduction Course
There are 3 module in Social Sale Rep Introduction Course as follow:
- Module 1 (Win your first Live Chat job): First of all, you must join an orientation training and get the most basic learning about Live Chat jobs. The kinds of lessons typically are ‘What is a Live Chat job?’ and ‘What to do as a beginner?’
- Module 2 (Give yourself a promotion): Here, you go to a higher level of Live Chat learning and will be expected to take action. You’ll learn ‘How to win Live Chat jobs at $40/hour’ and ‘How to act as a Deputy Team Leader.’
- Module 3 (Pull down the big bucks): You go advanced with this module, which contains the most profound learning about Live Chat jobs. You’ll learn ‘How to win advanced Live Chat jobs beyond $40/hour’ and ‘How to manage customer problems.’
Social Sale Rep Core Training
There are five sections in this training course. They are as follows:
- Basic Live Chat Jobs Training
- Chat Team Leader Training
- High-Income Chat Jobs Training
- Advanced Live Chat Job Training
- How to Use the Chat Jobs Database
This primary training dives deeper into all lessons in the introduction course. That’s why the topics are not new; however, you will surely learn new things on how to make money online from Live Chat jobs. Especially the last lesson (How to use the Chat Jobs Database) will provide you with job offers.
Let’s look closer at it!
Social Sale Rep Job Database
Once you become their official member, you can access a job selection. These offers come from famous job-hunting platforms, as we mentioned earlier. Some users say that most job opportunities tend to expire when clicking them. A few others say the opposite thing.
Based on those Social Sale Rep reviews, we conclude that this program doesn’t do a good job of bringing users real opportunities. They might deliver excellent training, but in our opinion, it’s just not enough for such a job-hunting platform. Otherwise, the creator of this program could just call it “Make Money Online Course” instead.
Who is Social Sale Rep for?
Social Sale Rep is originally made for people who just want to learn how to make money online and social media marketing in general. But as earlier discussed, we would only recommend this program to those only interested in learning.
For those expected to gain real job offers — you hardly get anything from Social Sale Rep! The best thing you can gain from the program is an upgrade in your make-money-online skills.
Despite this disadvantage, Social Sale Rep is not bad at all. In fact, the program has helped many people find their Live Chat jobs online and increase their income just sitting at home. The program is not for everyone, but it can be for someone!
Side note: To get real job opportunities online, the best way is to create your free account on websites like UpWork, Fiverr, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc. Subscribe to their daily alert and get constantly updated (via email) about what’s available for you.
The Pros And Cons Of Social Sale Rep
- It offers training on making money from Live Chat jobs in detail.
- Every lesson is direct-to-the-point.
- There is a job database that gives hints about what job websites to pay attention to and what offers are available.
- It’s affordable; you can start from just $1.
- You are guaranteed a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Most of the jobs it offers aren’t valid.
- The amount of training content is short, which may be unpleasant to some people.
- The course format is limited to text.
Social Sale Rep Reviews: Pricing
Social Sale Rep is a real and legit training program to help people make money online from Live Chat jobs. The program puts you in the reality where you work to earn. Despite the significant income they claim is possible for anyone, they still provide you with courses to climb up from.
This program comes with a 60-day refund policy and no recurring fee. You can cancel it anytime you want while still having the chance of getting your money back.
If you have read this far, that could mean you know whether you want to give this program a shot or not. It all depends on your needs and then your experience with it. For many Social Sale Rep reviews we have come across, we can say that 70% of actual users have positive feedback for what it gave them in the training courses. The rest seemed bored by how it works that didn’t meet their full expectation. Under our review, we believe this program is worth buying to some extent. WhichChoose hopes this article has been helpful!
WhichChoose is the website products and services review that helps users in the world to find what the best is and shop easily.