This post contains affiliate links. We earn an affiliate commission when you click our links to purchase products. It has no added cost to you.
Hydration drink mixes are an excellent way to boost your daily liquid intake. However, the sheer number of different products on the market can get confusing, especially if you’re unsure which brand is the best for you. WhichChoose will help you with that by comparing two popular products, Liquid IV vs Skratch.
Liquid IV Vs Skratch: About Product
Use advanced CTT (Cellular Transport Technology).
Restore energy and hydration.
Decrease stress and anxiety.
Various lines of quality products.
Liquid IV Immune Support.
Liquid IV Energy Multiplier.
Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier.
Liquid IV Sleep Multiplier.
Consumers experience serious dehydration due to travel, medical conditions, athletic pursuits, or excessive drinking.
Gluten-, dairy-free, and non-GMO ingredients.
Replace hydration lost in sweat.
Sport Hydration Drink Mix.
Hyper Hydration Passion Fruit Drink Mix.
Users commit to a first try at a new distance or a pro tour cyclist.
Firefighters, industrial workers, and folks with medical conditions need more hydration or sodium.
Here is an overview of Liquid IV:
Liquid IV is a rehydration drink mix that delivers hydration and nutrients directly to the bloodstream through the CTT (Cellular Transport Technology). This electrolyte drink hydrate cells more efficiently and rapidly than water by using a combination of potassium, glucose, sodium, and other nutrients. Here is a list of Liquid IV products you can refer to:
One stick has 3x the electrolytes and five vitamins of standard sports drinks.
Rehydrate and recharge your batteries.
Stay away from hangovers and associated effects.
Avoid anxiety and tension.
Help you stay hydrated and receive a caffeine-based energy boost.
It’s made with guayusa, ginger, and matcha.
It is an energy drink combination that contains no GMOs.
Maintain and fortify the immune system.
Convenient, on-the-go digestive support.
Beneficial bacteria fermented drink.
This product has lactobacilli.
It destroys germs and yeast.
Melatonin, L-Theanine, and Valerian root help you sleep faster.
Here is an overview of Skratch:
Skratch Labs is a 100% natural drink powder that you mix into your water bottle to assist you in replacing what you lose when working out without anything extra. Skratch believes you are better off using real nutrients and food ingredients to fuel your exercise activities and sports than most chemically altered and fake ingredients. Here are some feature products of Skratch:
Non-GMO, dairy-, gluten-free, and vegan.
1.2. Taste & Flavors
|Tastes and Flavors||
As seen, both Liquid IV and Skratch have a wide range of tastes and flavors, allowing you to choose a favorite one.
Liquid IV Vs Skratch: Who Are They For?
Let’s see who should use Liquid IV and Skratch:
|Who are they for?||
Liquid IV Vs Skratch: Pros And Cons
It provides free delivery for any pack.
It aids in decreasing headaches and bettering sleep.
It is non-GMO, gluten-, soy-, and dairy-free.
This drink can hydrate your body.
Liquid IV contains leaf extract, which can cause digestive discomfort.
This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
Skratch has good flavors.
This product boosts probiotics to aid in protein absorption and consumers with dairy or lactose intolerances.
This product is quite expensive for one portion.
Liquid IV Vs Skratch: Pricing
4.1. Liquid IV
You can purchase Liquid IV’s products on its official website. Here are some prices of Liquid IV’s products as follows:
- Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier: $24.47.
- Liquid IV Energy Multiplier: $24.99.
- Liquid IV Immune Support: $24.99.
- Liquid IV Probiotic Kombucha: $23.99.
- Liquid IV Sleep Multiplier: $23.99.
Non-GMO and no artificial ingredients.
3x the electrolytes of sports drinks.
5 essential vitamins: B3, B5, B6, B12, and C.
A wide range of delectable flavors.
Here are Skratch products’ prices:
- Wellness Hydration Drink Mix: $11.16.
- Sport Hydration Drink Mix: $28.76.
- Hyper Hydration Passion Fruit Drink Mix: $18.80.
Liquid IV and Skratch are popular electrolyte drink mix on the market that help users restore hydration after workouts or sweating. Thus, choosing Liquid IV or Skratch depends on your lifestyle and needs. Although the prices of Liquid IV are higher than Skratch, it is worth your money because it contains more vitamins and minerals. Additionally, Liquid IV uses CTT, helping your body absorb liquid fast and effectively. Hope the Liquid IV vs Skratch comparison from WhichChoose brings helpful information you need before making a purchase.
-  Shaheen NA, Alqahtani AA, Assiri H, Alkhodair R, Hussein MA. Public knowledge of dehydration and fluid intake practices: variation by participants’ characteristics, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6282244/
-  Fan PW, Burns SF, Lee JKW. Efficacy of Ingesting an Oral Rehydration Solution after Exercise on Fluid Balance and Endurance Performance, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7765193/
-  Mente A, O’Donnell M, Yusuf S. Sodium Intake and Health: What Should We Recommend Based on the Current Evidence? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8468043/
- Liska D, Mah E, Brisbois T, Barrios PL, Baker LB, Spriet LL. Narrative Review of Hydration and Selected Health Outcomes in the General Population, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6356561/
-  Kamangar F, Emadi A. Vitamin and mineral supplements: do we really need them? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3309636/
-  Niland B, Cash BD. Health Benefits and Adverse Effects of a Gluten-Free Diet in Non-Celiac Disease Patients, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5866307/
-  Kechagia M, Basoulis D, Konstantopoulou S, Dimitriadi D, Gyftopoulou K, Skarmoutsou N, Fakiri EM. Health benefits of probiotics: a review, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4045285/
WhichChoose is the website products and services review that helps users in the world to find what the best is and shop easily.